AVPSFraud

This company is a complete scam. First i got a telemarketing call stating that they will be able to give me 2.29% for processing Credit cards, so is signed up, after about a month and processing about 89k i see that they charged me all kinds of fees that were about 2200$, so i called to find out what the heck is going on. I was then told that the processing bank wants to put my account on hold and a problem with relesing of funds (group iso) so i called them, (at this point my foucse is on the relese) come to find out they need to hold 45k as a reserve for that account and i have been processing for years and never had a problem before, so at this point i asked to close my account and 9 months later and i still dont have my money, and that Allison from group ISO is just one of gods creations that went wrong. At this point Avps is not talking to me and telling me that i need to talk to the processing bank group iso.

• Na
    Natasha Beswick Apr 18, 2011

AVPS, LLC. responds to all Merchant complaints. Merchant must supply their Business name, Owner name, Contact information and the date of approval. This Merchant did supply an owner name but not found in our database. Please supply the additional indentifying information required above. AVPS, LLC. can be contacted at [protected] xt. 222 or email at [email protected]
    AVPS, LLC. has an A+ rating with the BBB.