autogenetixfraud

Tony Stiles is a rip off artist. I brought my business idea to him and he agreed to help me out as a CFO and ran with the business. He is a fraud. Stay away.

• To
    TonyStiles Jul 06, 2012

Hello readers,

This is Tony Stiles mentioned above. The person who wrote the above is named Tory Sharon. He did bring me the idea. I invested in it and when Tory Sharon went to JAIL, I took over. If this is what he mans by "ran with my business" and "...is a fraud. Stay away." Then I am guilty!

I did protect my investment. I have since sold the company for a profit and moved on. As far as I know, Tory Sharon is still in jail.

I'm very happy he wrote this review because it has helped separate myself and the company from his bad reputation.

Cheryl98 Dec 10, 2011

I got screwed by him too

Cheryl98 Dec 10, 2011