The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Attorney Behzad SaffaryNot Returning my Calls on my Divorce

This Attorney has not returned my calls regarding my case, I have emailed him and left voice messages several time, was told if not going to work on my case, to refund the money, I have paid, still have not received no response, my complaint is did he run off with my money, what about my divorce case and my money..


  • Ms
    Ms. Ball Oct 14, 2011

    Unfortunately, I am going through the same nonsense. I just found out that he is unable to practice law since September of 2011 due to disciplinary actions. The loser also failed to turn in any of my documentation to the courts as well as kept all of my money! You should call 1800/204/2222 that is the state bar asc. Good luck with the further proceedings of your divorce

    0 Votes

Post your comment

    By clicking Submit you are agreeing to the Complaints Board’s Terms and Conditions


    Unhappy consumers gather online at and have already logged thousands of complaints.
    If you see dozens of complaints about a certain company on ComplaintsBoard, walk away.
    One of the largest consumer sites online. Posting here your concerns means good exposure for your issues.
    A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices.
    ComplaintsBoard is a good source for product and company gripes from especially dissatisfied people.
    You'll definitely get some directions on how customer service can best solve your problem.
    Do a little research on the seller. Visit consumer complaint websites like ComplaintsBoard.