AtHomeRewards.comPlease help stop this company!

K

I have a complaint about the company athomerewards.com. The company withdrew 19.95 from my checking account fraudulently and without my permission. This company as I can see has done it to numerous other consumers. This company has to be stopped and brought up on charges!!! What can I do? I received no email or notification that this was to happen at all.

Beware!

ridicious01 Mar 21, 2011

To CANCEL the ATHOMEREWARDS call [protected]

• De
    Delana Wartner Aug 31, 2010

I keep having these $19.95 charges athomerewards. No idea where came from. I don't like it, want to know how to get this off my Mastercharge and reimburses for them? Any help?

• Th
    The Real_Deal Nov 19, 2009

Very interesting this is, i bet everything i own that you folks complaining agreed to the terms and forgot to cancel or did not read the terms when on the internet, so why bad mouth a program because your irresponsible and forgot to cancel the trial or to ignorant to read the terms. sounds like you people just cant fess up to screwing up and looking to blame the co. your the ones that need a complaint filed on.

• Th
    The Real_Deal Nov 19, 2009

most all of you posting complaints forgot to cancel and have a hard time admitting that your the one that messed up or you did not read all the terms in ordering something over the internet so why call them rip offs just because your irresponsible and or ignorant.

Joseph W. Griffith Oct 13, 2009

My Mother is 80 years old, I just checked out her Discovery card and this company (At Home Rewards) has been charging her $14.95 ea. month for the last 10 months, some time two charges per month. She said she just thought she was paying her monthly bill, and has no idea who these people are. She dose not know who artherized the first payment. I haven't contacted Discovery yet, but will do so tomorrow...How do we put a stop to this fraudulent activity? let me know and I'lll help! I also found the same charges each month for the same period for the same amount by a company called "Passport to Fun"... That's $30.00 per month for the last 10 months she has paid thinking it was the premium for her Discovery card ballence.
    Realy sickening knowing that this elderly woman, on Social Security, will probably never get her money back. But I garrenty these crooks will not get another penney from her. Thank you, Joseph W. Griffith. Southwest, La.

• Si
    Signe Wright Jun 23, 2009

I too am another victim of the ATHOMEREWARDS $19.95 a month being charged back to October 2008. I didn't notice it until I went into my overlimit on my credit card. I don't know how this occurred, but they are still fighting me against it. I was told by another mess I got into, that when I ordered a free sample of a berry cream for shipping only $3.95 I had automatically agreed to a credit card arrangement to receive these two bottles of antiaging vitimins for like $35.00 every other month to my credit car. She said "Apparently you did not read the small print in the agreement". And I had to admit, yes, that is probably true. Although she stopped this transaction. No luck yet with this Rewards Stuff. The Bank "Capital One" wants to see more complaints. Signe Wright

• Na
    nafizreza Jun 19, 2009

Recently (6/18/09) I have noticed a charge in my credit card from AP9ATHOMEREWARDS for 13.95, during a sudden inspection of my card statment. Since I couldn't recognize the charge, I found the customer service number ( [protected] ) from their website. Upon contacting them, I was told that they have been authorized to charge my card and in fact charging me sind January 2007, during my sign up process with truecredit.com, which is an affiliated website of TransUnion. I signed up with them couple of years ago in attempt to retrieve my credit report. During the signup process, I do not recall of authorizing ATHOMEREWARDS to start charging me. The only possibility I can think of is, either it was mentioned in fine prints some where, or some already checked box on the form, that can easity be missed. I was told that they will cancel my account and return only the last charge back to my card, even though they have been charging
    me for last couple of years. I trusted TransUnion to charge my card and provide me survice. But TransUnion let other company sneak in through them and steal my hard earned money. I would not trust TransUnion or truecredit again and would suggest all the same

• Fr
    fran d May 09, 2009

they are taking money out of my account and i did not give them permission to take 19.95 out of my account every month. i see they been doing it to other people to. is there a number we can call to cancel. I WANT MY MONEY BACK.

noel Apr 24, 2009

TIHIS MTF'S TOOK 19.95 OUT OF MY CHECKING ACCOUNT WITH OUT ME KNOWING.
    I CALLED THEM AND TIHS MTF'S ASK FOR MY ACC.# YEAH RIGHT LIKE IF I AM GOING TO GIVE IT TO THEM, THEY SHOULD HAVE IT ALREADY BUT WHERE DO THEY GET IT FROM?
    CAN SOMEBODY HELP ME STOP THESE MTF'S

• Mi
    mindy Mar 25, 2009

This company out of nowhere charged me $19.95. What a rip off!! How are this companies allowed to do this. I never gave them any information about my card. I called and they said that somebody had charged it for me. Please, stop fraud through the internet.

My bank is sending me another card and advised me not to buy through the internet too.

MarkX56 Mar 22, 2009

My wife and I just received our credit card bill and noticed two charges made from AtHomeRewards.com and have NO idea WHO they are?

While searching the net for AtHomeRewards.com, I discovered this site. It's great to see that Complaints Board is allowing the exposure of these type scam artists. I'm sorry for the other people that they too have been charged, but I was happy to see that we found out immediately information from this site as to get this off our bill and perhaps press charges on these criminals.

• Ke
    kevin jones Feb 21, 2009

I'm in the same situation as the others. At home rewards charged my visa as well. How can we stop this from happening?

terry smith Feb 21, 2009

help me i got chargedon my debit card from acompany called at home rewards, another company called shopping essentials, i want my money back plus more, i want to sue them for my grief

terry smith Feb 21, 2009

i got charged on my debit card i want my money back it was at home rewards, then another company did it to they are called shopping essentials, i dont know they got my debit card number help me

• Ag
    Agron Feb 17, 2009

EVERYBODY!

CALL YOUR CREDIT CARD COMPANIES ON WHICH ATHOMERWARDS CHARGES THE MONEY RIGHT NOW!!! TELL THEM TO STOP PAYMENT TO THIS COMPANY. I CALLED AMEX AND THEY WERE SO HELPFUL... THEY FIXED THIS FOR ME.

joanne bielaczyc Feb 17, 2009

I have been charged twice now 19.95 on my credit card and have no idea for and would like to be refunded, please help!

joanne bielaczyc Feb 17, 2009

i also had two seperate charges of 19.95 on my credit card, am unable to get to a human to take care of this. i want my $ back!

joanne bielaczyc Feb 17, 2009

I to had two seperate charges of 19.95 taken from me via my credit card by athomerewards.com and i would like it refunded. I also cannot get ahold of them, please help!

• Al
    Al Bullock Jan 16, 2009

Like everyone else, I'm getting charged $19.95 per month for nothing. I haven't bought anything from them or authorized any work but I still get charged $19.95 each month. How do I stop it????

• St
    Stanford Garden Nov 28, 2008

Can anyone tell me how to stop athomerewards. They continue to charge me $19.95 a month and I have no way of contacting them to see what they are charging me for.

• Ph
    philip orlando Nov 21, 2008

for three consecutive months my credit card has been charged $19.95. The first charge was authorized, the following two were not. How do I stop this?

• Ad
    adam Nov 17, 2008

these companies are getting your info. off of other links you are buying; such as free credit reports and scores.This should be illegal and stopped.F YOU CANNOT TRUST these government programs who can you?I am filing all complaints with bbb, bank, credit bureau.I am demanding moneys to be refunded.Also been charged by grant sc, grant inspector, and grant search.

• Pa
    Pamela moyer Nov 17, 2008

On 11/1/08 i was also billed $19.95 without my knowledge from ATHOMEREWARDS.com. Who are these people? I dont know! But how did they get my VISA card acct and who gave them the right to take my hard earned money. I called them and got a voice activated machine to cancel a membership, but never got my money back yet! This is the second site that has done this to me, but the other company was nice enough to refund me my money back in 2-3 business days.

• Ga
    gary johnson Nov 16, 2008

I have a charge from them also for $14.95, for what? I wasn't even home the day it was charged.
    Is anything being done about this?

• Ki
    Kim Hayzlett Nov 14, 2008

I was charged twice in less than a min for 19.95 on my credit card. i have never even heard of this company. i don't even shop on inernet. hope i can get my money back. this company really needs to be stopped. Has any one ever got your money back from them if so how did you do it? These charges where charged to my card on 11/13/08.

Call [protected]

Call [protected] to Cancel

I am a victim too.
    Call [protected] to Cancel it.
    you can dispute the charge by calling your Credit Card bank.

• St
    Steve Fadell Nov 12, 2008

I did not authorise any charges with Homerewards and want an imediate Credit!

• Vi
    Vickie Miller Nov 09, 2008

There was a charge on my credit card for $19.95 on 10/24/08 for a service i didn't not request. I would like the charges removed please.

TERESA ENGLISH Nov 07, 2008

Today is November 7th 2008 and I just found out today that ATHOMEREWARDS.COM stoled $15.95 off my credit card and I am angry because that money was for a bill that is now due.

TERESA ENGLISH Nov 07, 2008

ATHOMEREWARDS JUST TOOK $13.00 DOLLARS OFF MY MASTERCARD WITHOUT MY PERMISSION AND I AM ANGERY BECAUSE THAT MONEY WAS SUPPOSED TO GO FOR A BILL THAT IS NOW DUE.

• Da
    David L Connell Oct 31, 2008

ATHOMEREWARDS.COM charged my credit card $19.95 on 10/30/08 without my permission. I have also found out that i'm not the only person this has happened to. I you need me in any way to help this from happening to others please let me know.

• Da
    David L. Connell Oct 31, 2008

I opened my online banking with well known bank today (10/31/08) and found out that I was charged $19.95 for something that I did not purchase. You can contact me if you need my help in stopping this company.

David L. Connell

• Br
    brian Oct 27, 2008

ATHOMEREWARDS is a huge fraud. Somehow they obtained my credit card number without my authorization and billed me $19.95. I called the CC company and filed a fraud claim.

Terri Polcyn Oct 25, 2008

My credit card account has been charged $19.95 2 months in a row. When I sa the first charge I assumed it was a purchase made by my spouse, when I spotted the charge on a second statement and discussed with my spouse we realized it was a fraudulent charge. We'll see where this goes from here.

• Ha
    hannelore Oct 15, 2008

i am also being ripped off and i do not know how they got my debitcard #, WE STRICTLY LIVE ON SOCIALSECURITY twice this month they took out 1495 for what i do not know, i can not afford this thats taking food out of our mouth, i never even heard of them, please somebody do something so they stop ripping people off

• Cj
    CJ Oct 09, 2008

I have contacted my bank because I found fraudulate charges from them and from Privacy Matters. My bank has now cancelled my account and is issuing me new numbers for my banking accounts. I have also filed a complaint with the local police and have filed a complaint with my state's State Attorney Generals Office ... my I suggest to all of you who have fallen victim to these punks do the same

• Wa
    wade Oct 06, 2008

this is true they take 19.95 & 1.00 every month they don't have a phone number to get a hold of them for you can stop it!