Asmat Traders JapanFraud company in japan

R

I am Rizwan Malik from Faisalabad, I import car from Asmat traders japan 06 .Jan.2017 Toyota Aqua 2014 NHP10-2330471, Amount payed 905000 yens .During the car import CEO of Asmat traders japan loss me a lot and give me deliver time period is 2 months but still i have not received car so i m to much worried about this situation.
I have tried to contact them but they do not reply to my emails and calls.
This company is dishonest and has no honor and totally fraud & fake with customers. There is no proper setup in japan, I would recommend to these customers not do work business with Asmat traders japan automotive company.

SANJAY JOSHI 108 Mar 25, 2020

AT TRADERS also know as ASMAT TRADING CO LTD(see proforma bank details) have also cheated me.They sent me the proforma invoice for a Toyota IST and i paid them advance of US$ 1, 050 then they sent me fake BL copy and asking me to pay the balance of the car.When i checked with the shipping company the BL was on someone else name and some other car.I am attaching all the evidence.
    AT TRADERS AS WELL AS ASMAT TRADING ARE FRAUD SUPPLIERS
    My contact is +[protected] - Sanjay

Comments

• Pa
    Pacific Planning Sep 27, 2019

Everything posted here by the following handles is fake and bait to convince you to business with this scammer.

sheraz ahmed1
    Sheraz321

Do not fall for it. ASMAT Asnoor KS AT Traders. Asmat Moon Traders. ALL FAKE SCAM!
    Criminals from Pakistan.

• Pa
    Pacific Planning Sep 26, 2019

This company Asmat Traders.
    Also goes by Asmat Moon Traders
    SVT Japan.
    KS Traders
    And a host of other shell companies is a complete fraud and long running scam since 2004. I am a professional investigator based out of Japan. I am studying one case that a car dealer in Dominica transferred by way electric transfer TT to the Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ Ltd. Bank Tokyo Japan. The client has sent close to USD$ 16, 000, 00 for three vehicles that are on website At Traders.
    a. Toyota Hi-ace.
    b. Honda MDX.
    c. Nissan Caravan
    I have the Pro-forma invoices and copies of the wire transfers on desktop.
    A criminal investigation will officially open up on Asmat Traders.
    Known alias used are.
    Sebastian.
    Andrew.
    Mr. Irman.
    Shrez Ahmed
    As well a host of others. This has been a long running scam since 2004. It my personal opinion that Asmat is more than one person here and group of people based in Japan Pakistan China and Russia. The sole purpose of Asmat trader is to steal money under trader corporation and e-commerce claims. They make convincing websites and use WhatsApp to communicate. The us Fake BOL`s and fake documents to convince investors to thinking they are legit ans will be sending the car. There are many complaints on this company. I am working with the Japanese Police and Tokyo UFG bank to get to the bottom of this very elaborate and brazen long running scam. DO NOT BE VICTIM TO ASMAT TRADERS! SVT. ASMAT MOON TRADER. KS TRADERS. FRAUDSTERS SCAMMERS! STAY AWAY! better to go through Trade Car View to avoid such scams.

sheraz ahmed1 May 14, 2017

my card

Comments

Sheraz321 May 09, 2017

I am Sulman Rao from Sargodha. I have purchased the vehicles from Asmat Traders Japan Last 2 years. I received the vehicles almost 70 days. I am 100% assure all people they are not fraud company they provide the good service. The owner himself contact with me till delivered the vehicles.

Sheraz321 May 09, 2017

My Name is Sh. Zaheer Ahmed. I have purchased 4 vehicles from Asmat Traders Japan. They provide the vehicle within 60 days to me. I am 100% satisfied for there services.

Sheraz321 May 09, 2017

Dear My Name is Sheraz Ahmed. CEO of Asmat Traders Japan in Pakistan. My Contact No. is [protected]
    Mr. Rizwan Malik you didn't purchase the vehicle from Us. If you have any prove contact with me with Invoice and Receipts of Payments.
    My Office address in Pakistan 37-F, Commercial Area DHA Phase-1 Lahore.