Arm LeadsReselling

J

A client I had an annuity apointment with told me she wanted to cancel. When pressed she said she had gotten 3 or 4 agenbts calling her since she mailed in the card. They keep the card and e-mail me the lead.I paid 1900.00 + SSS to do these mailings. I was all set to do a mailing a week when I found this out.They are reselling the leads I paid for.
From now on I'mm going to be doing my own mailers.
John R Harper

More Arm Leads Complaints & Reviews

• Tp
    T.P. Hennessy Oct 21, 2009

We have been working with John concerning this complaint and it turns out to have been a misunderstanding he had with one of his prospects. We opened in 1992 and have NEVER resold responder names and never will. Each mail campaign is exclusive to the client that sponsored the mailing. No exceptions!

Tom Hennessy
    ARM Inc.

• Vw
    VW8364 Aug 11, 2017

I too have recently had a very bad experience with this company. BUYER BEWARE!