Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Movies Anthony Greeno Con man / felon.

Anthony Greeno - Con man / felon.

L
Author of the complaint
4:05 am
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Anthony Greeno is a conman operating in Delphi, Indiana. He has a long criminal record going back to 2005. He is a felon on Parole for Escape. He is trying to make people think he is a reporter. By making videos on youtube. He is working Michael Leroy Stroup on these videos. Where they give there view on how the crime (double murder) was committed. These two rejects are creating false therories and false wasting time of law enforcement on the case. Greeno is conman and fraud. He has conviction in 3 states. He claimed to be a Folly Beach Fire Fighter in South Carolina, see photo. The other photo are booking photos from law enforcement.

Helpful? 26 0
94 comments
Apr 24, 2022 4:05 am

There have been speculations that Greeno was involved in Delphi..If someone knows, they need to come forward and alert the authorities with concrete proof. These families of Abby and Libby need closure once and for all. Someone come forward already!

R

Anthony Greeno is in jail. For failing a drug test , meth. He fled the state and was arrested in Ga. He was sen. to 13 months. With 39 arrests in 5 states. Over a 22 year span. Its him . And will not change.

8 0

Greeno claim his mother was killed . Is a lie . His sister posted a video . Stating it was a drug o d .

22 3

New WARRNT for Anthony Greeno from Carroll Co, Ind. Jan . 14, 2021 . When found guilty . He will go back to IDOC .

Jan 29, 2022 4:05 am

someone just posted the other day saying he has been arrested and won't be free for quite some time... anyone have info?

61 11
Jan 08, 2022 4:05 am

So I had watched his videos for a while even called in a couple times on his shows. And one of the live stream somebody was bringing up his criminal record and I had missed it I came in at the very end but him and I were discussing at via messenger and text and phone calls and so I decided to look them up and I told him that I said okay I looked you up and I see the felony not support but that's all I can really find well that's what I spent my time looking at. And I pretty much said you know like I'm not going to give my opinion because my opinion doesn't matter. Then I start getting weird messages from his Facebook and I'm trying to figure out if it was catfish or not. We had talked a little about collaborating and I was excited at the opportunity and was trying to reach him about growing that idea more and going forward. The two phone numbers I had for him weren't responding it all the sudden he went silent on his Facebook. Then I go to search true crime investigates on Facebook and that's gone as well in my messenger it says I'm blocked. So he's got a live stream going and I call in and just to be like hey what's up what are we talking about yada yada and he keeps telling me my stream yard isn't working so I dismissed it as I have crappy service in my house. The next night I catch a live stream I call in I'm out side I'm also in my vehicle where I have good service and once again my stream yards not working according to him but I'm screenshotting it I'm sending it over to his messenger I'm like it's working fine what is going on and then at the end of the live stream he's like yeah she was trying to get in sorry about that. Next time you can physically phone in. So after the live stream I go to call him to be like what is going on? Welcome to Verizon your call cannot be completed as dialed as the line you're trying to reach has restrictions which means he blocked my number. No I had always been a supporter of him not knowing the things I know now but overall I was a supporter not financially though. All I can come up with is that is impossible I was smart enough to look him up and find that court case and all the information and that freaked him out that he would think I would find all the other stuff too and so he put me on block and refuses to talk to me because he thinks I'll expose him? I can't make heads or tails of it but without speaking to him I only get one side of the story and the side is not looking very good. I thought maybe he was being a decent guy and saw potential in what I'm trying to do and didn't want it tainted with his bad reputation but I guess that's wishful thinking.

3 0

I haven't made up my mind about AG, but I am all for rehabilitation. He does make good videos and so he shows off a bit. He should just report the news. And chill out with being impulsive and reacting to other people talking smack about him or his fiance.
I don't know about delphi till I saw his video. My cousin who moved to Indiana didn't know about the case. I informed her. So he is helping spread the word. No need to [censored] on him.

2 25
Jan 10, 2022 4:05 am

This "man" and I use that term lightly with him has not done anything but cause trouble for Law Enforcement and more heart ache for the families...He's a menace to society and is now on the run again from Law Enforcement...He just needs to ho...Period...

23 1
S

I like Greeno. Yes, he's made mistakes and has a rap sheet. But ask yourself..what did he lie about as a profession? Bounty hunter and firefighter. 2 jobs that do good. I don't know what Greeno's life was like, but perhaps he didn't have the best guidance, I don't know. But personally I think he wants to do good. Yes, he will make money off crimes, but so does every dang news station. I find him to be the most tolerable youtuber involved in the Delphi case. The rest are either band wagon jumpers, jerks or completely off their rockers.

10 39
Apr 24, 2022 4:05 am

Lying about being in a dignified profession does not make you a respectable person, quite the opposite

Jan 10, 2022 4:05 am

He made money off of the deaths of 2 innocent girls...Has done nothing but hender the investigation and cause more heart ache for the families...He should be behind bars...

26 4

He lied about being a U.S. Marine and a Firefighter. He has 30 arrests .And has 4 children . And will not support them .

23 0
Dec 07, 2021 4:05 am

Wow there is really something wrong with you I just gone through all the comments and all the post on here and you are the problem you're the one that needs help and needs to be locked up cuz you have been doing this for years and just because you use fake names over and over again doesn't mean people are stupid and don't think that that's not the same person because it is you're the troll all the bad comments on here about him are all made from one person and that's you. And hopefully one day you will be identified since you're too much of a kitty cat he put your real name out there but yet you want to blast other people's names out there. Are you scared? It's obvious that you were all the same person. I'm just going to call you Karen the troll cuz that's what you are you need to get help mentally. And you definitely need to get some charges filed on you for stalking and harassment and defamation and maybe a possible restraining order is what he needs to file on you. Hopefully he knows who you are and I'm definitely going to copy the link to this webpage in share it to him so he is aware that this page exists about him he probably knows I'm not sure but I'm going to let him know. Hopefully he'll find out who you are and press charges on you cuz it's almost scary how obsessed you are with this man. If he doesn't know he needs to know it is quite frightening that you were this obsessed with the guy there's something wrong with you get a life I mean seriously they're strangers on here that doesn't even know him have never seen his videos that's backing him up that's how most of you are in the head stranger I mean Karen the troll I hope nobody thinks I'm immature for replying back on all these things it just hit me wrong when I seen all these posts that's all.

14 75
T
Mar 24, 2022 4:05 am

Rene Anthony Charles Greeno is now serving a 13 month sentence. This is his 5 th or 6 th felony conviction .

Jan 10, 2022 4:05 am

The idiots on here who bash Anthony? You and the other person you replied to are just as much trash S Anthony Greeno is...How can you defend someone who benefits monetarily from the death of 2 innocent young girls? He has interfered time and time again in a criminal investigation and caused more heart ache and hurt for their families. Anyone who does that is nothing but a piece of trash and should be behind bars...And you and the POS you are replying to are almost as bad as he is...Maybe that's why he is on the run again from Law Enforcement...lol..Hopefully this time when they get him they will put him in a dark damp cell and just let his worthless carcus rot...

29 2
Dec 07, 2021 4:05 am

Don’t waste your time with the idiots on here that bash Anthony. Your IQ is probably higher than all of their IQ’s combined. Don’t wast your time with stupid Karen’s.

19 39
Nov 30, 2021 4:05 am

Hey all.
Im just wondering why there are so many people against this guy? I'll admit that I don't know him from Adam. I just came across this page when researching a murder. (NOT the poor girls) but I just started reading this and he has so many against him
So many saying that he'll never amount to anything, etc. Just wondering if anyone thought of maybe atleast TRYING to bring someone UP rather that putting them down continually? It likely could help someone actually GET UP and actually be a productive citizen.
Just something to think about guys. Running someone into the deeper into the ground when they're already there doesn't help at all!

Wishing you all an amazing day!

16 4

He has convictions in 4 states. And a long criminal past.

42 28

Anyone can find his criminal record online. He beats woman . And will not support his children .

Dec 17, 2021 4:05 am

Ask Greeno 4 kids. How there Christmas will be . With no child support. And his domestic violence victims .

18 0
Dec 07, 2021 4:05 am

Right on it's wonderful to see someone like you sticking up for others even if you don't know them, you should check out this YouTube videos he has great content my personal opinion I think he's a very good person everybody makes mistakes we all learn from them and grow from well maybe not all of us. The best of Us do anyways

5 31
Dec 07, 2021 4:05 am

My heart goes out to you so sorry to hear that, I lost someone very close to me in late September for same thing & my heart is just broken over it. It hurts me everyday it's painful just to write about him just right now. I loved him for him and I wished the best for him everyday. I think about him a lot not a day goes by without him on my mind but I don't miss him any less. Good for you for getting clean and doing better I'm proud of you even though I don't know you very proud of you.

10 18
Dec 06, 2021 4:05 am

And before anyone jumps down my throat for not checking my auto spell correct, just know, not (now) that you can piss off. its 3:15am and as always, im up all night after losing somone who went astray from the program, and is now no longer with us. #FKFENTANYL

25 10

@Cvert

That was just to add to what you were saying, that was in know way directed towards you, it was directed to those underneath your post. I am sorry i did not make that clear

0 3
Dec 06, 2021 4:05 am

I am a 3 time felon. who stuck a needle in his arm for 20 years. I have done state time in 3 states, prison time in 2 states.

I know work at the #2 best hospital in the country, #3 best in the world as an addiction coach/councilor. Never mind the outreach work I do for free, in parts of the city you would not walk through for all the wealth in the world. one of the two "skid rows" of the east coast.

Bing search WORLDS best hospitals in 2021

#3 in the world

So dont be so quick to judge. I agree Greeno did some [censored] [censored] [censored]. Pretending to be something your not, is due to some sort of insecurity, im not sure, above my pay grade. I promise all of you have skeletons in their closet.

I have dreams that the murderer(s) have been taking into custody every few weeks that I remember... then after being awake for 10 seconds, realizing it was just a dream, my whole morning is crushed. At least he is trying to do something positive.

in closing, did you know that most americans unbeknownst in most part to them, comit on average 3 felonies a day? Look it up buttercup.

3 107
Nov 21, 2021 4:05 am

Well Anthony is at it again. This time he is going to the Monon High Bridge and he has taken it upon himself to be the care taker. That's right, Anthony is there "cleaning up" the place. He is taking trinkets off of the 501 and 505 signs that were put there for the girls. He has gone to a new low now, stealing from the deceased.

19 3

He spit on a Police Officer in the Hospital .Pure intentions

30 0
Dec 17, 2021 4:05 am

His long court record is on line

15 0

There's nothing wrong with righting today. Everybody has a yesterday and his intentions were pure. How do you know he stole anything?

3 19
Dec 07, 2021 4:05 am

Thank you! Glad to see there's good people like you out there still that sticks up for others! You are a really Good person! 🙂

1 19
Dec 06, 2021 4:05 am

Hes not stealing from the deceased you clown shoe clown 🤡 +👟

Hes picking up rotten flowers that are making a memorial look like a dump site. its out of respect. When you catch him at gravesites grabbing fresh roses, call him out.

2 20
Nov 07, 2021 4:05 am

He is an [censored]. He is always in jail and trying to ruin peoples lives. Maybe things will change when he gets into office. I keep waiting. I never see him on the ballot.

14 0

A felon can not run for Sheriff in Ind. Ask the Sec. of State

26 0
Dec 07, 2021 4:05 am

Would you rather be called troll or Karen?

0 29

For the stupid that thick Anthony Greeno has changed . His last court date was in June, 2021 . Pay that child support .

Dec 07, 2021 4:05 am

Get over yourself Karen you don't even want to put your real name out there who's the real fake person? I think it's you you troll! Too much of a 🙀😾 to even put your own name out there but you want to talk crap about others! who even are you? I've got my real name out there I ain't afraid of nothing or nobody seems to me like you're too scared to show who you really are that's why you want to make a fake profile. you're probably part of all these other BS accounts on here running their mouth aren't you?

0 27

Might as well forget it
That will never happen.

Nov 07, 2021 4:05 am

He will never pay. He never can keep a job because he's in jail. Does making license plates pay much $?

Oct 26, 2020 4:05 am

Anthony might wanna get his address changed to the morgan co. jailhouse. He is in jail more than he is at home. He'd have to get his name changed on his driver license and gun license. Oh wait he doesn't have either of those. Poor guy. And how are we supposed to keep up with the news when anhony is in jail? More people watch anthony than they do Fox, CNN, CBS, ABC and NBC combined!
Who is going to send anthony some commissary money?

Jan 22, 2022 4:05 am

Morgan Co doesn't want his trashy conman butt either...He's the last thing they want to deal with...We have enough to deal with the way it is...lol

4 0

Jealous much?

0 16
Aug 20, 2020 4:05 am

Finally, one of the Indiana courts filed for a habitual offender status on the conman. Since this has to do with unpaid child support in the amount of tens of thousands in arrears, it will mean a federal charge. And that means Mr. Wonderful will be thrown in prison for a good long while. Fingers crossed this is exactly what happens. Stay tuned!

Dec 07, 2021 4:05 am

Wow you shouldn't cast stones in glass houses Karen!

0 18

Not so much.

T
May 27, 2020 4:05 am

Greeno only hangs around with people like him. Jessica Millhoff is a conman as well. Owing thousands and refuses to pay. She has been ordered to pay 5k by a court ( www.mycase.im.gov) Looks like a repo from the GM dealership. Her Holiday Inn pay wont cut it. Sux having your pay garnished and moving back home ! Poor Jessica Millhoff .

8 0

Letting people Greeno is a conman and woman beater . Is a PSA .

11 0

Stating that Anthony Greeno is a felon . Has 30 arrests, Fails to pay child support, beats women . Are all prove able . He pled guilty or was found guilty. Truth is a defense to slander and false claims.

24 0

Warning Greeno victims

4 0
Dec 07, 2021 4:05 am

Well you seem like a real loser that has nothing better to do but stalk someone else maybe people are to find out who you really are and press charges on you for defaming somebody's name and stalking them and being a freak and creep weirdo

I agree

0 10
Dec 06, 2021 4:05 am

Nothing better to do. why do you give a flying [censored] about what some broad owes general motors. Is that effecting your taxes? your life, is this a Jessica Millhoff post? Beat feet [censored] canoe

1 13
May 07, 2020 4:05 am

Poor Anthony . The [protected] Martinsville Police report is not good . He was drunk ( Probation violation ) and pissed on his self. In Jessica Millhoff apt. Then at the hospital was spitting on security and staff . He is trying for a deal. Facing his 5th and 6 th felony . Who can blame him . Looking at a few years in the Indiana Dept. of corrections .

11 0

He did a year in Westville .

Dec 07, 2021 4:05 am

The only thing you've been correct about so far is that you are stupid. That truly is the perfect last name for you Karen stupid the troll

0 3
Dec 07, 2021 4:05 am

It looks to me like you're the one that needs to be locked up you definitely need help mentally if anything. There's definitely something wrong with you the cheese has slid off your cracker.

0 16
Nov 28, 2021 4:05 am

Try should lock him up and throw away the key

1 0
Mar 29, 2021 4:05 am

He needs to be put in the big house at the Indiana State Prison in Michigan City, IN.

6 0
Mar 09, 2020 4:05 am

Looks like Anthony Greeno has a court date for 7-7-2020 @ 8:30 at the Morgan co. Superior Court . @ felony charges Intimidation and 2 mis. charges Dis Conduct and Battery . case # [protected] - F6 - 00030 . You cn see his long legal history and current case at www.mycase.IN.gov Rene Greeno 1-5-1986 . And Jessica Millhoff s record 06-21-1988 .

8 0

www.mycase.in.gov shows proof. What is your source Greeno is NOT a felon ? Proof and not your opion ?

Dec 07, 2021 4:05 am

Wow someone needs to press some major charges on you and also get a potential restraining order cuz you are a freak a creep and a weirdo and a stalker and you're the one that needs to be locked up you're probably the troll that's on here with all these other different fake names but too much of a scaredy-cat to put your own name out there you know why cuz if you did put your real name out there you'd be able to get charges pressed on you for breaking the law you do know that you are breaking the law all right? You're the Felon you're the one that belongs in prison you're a freak you're almost a predator

0 37
Mar 09, 2020 4:05 am

3 / 2020 . Looks like Indiana favorite felon has done it again . One guess . That's right . What he does best. Get arrested . Greeno goes bog or he goes home. Provided us with 4 arrests ! He is in the Morgan Co, Indiana JAIL. Charged with Intimidation, Probation violation ( drinking), Battery and Disorderly conduct . Will there be another crying video ?

Mar 05, 2020 4:05 am

Anthony's back in the slammer in Morgan County for the same felonies he got when he went after his gf with a knife a year ago. This time, the assaults were against a hospital security guard, healthcare personnel and cops after he was taken to the hospital after faking alcohol poisoning. Probation from his last prior was promptly revoked and Carroll County is looking for him for failure to pay child support (anyone who knows this deadbeat can't be surprised he didn't pay up). Hopefully, between the two, he will get thrown in prison for a good long while. He is a total waste of space who will never ever amount to anything.

Dec 18, 2019 4:05 am

Anthony know one thing. You can make money from Google by making extremely long videos about the murders. What is Anthony’s background?

0 6
Dec 07, 2021 4:05 am

You're nobody's guy you seem to be a jealous woman to me you know a derogatory name for a woman. You're a troll and somebody should find you and arrest you for stalking charges and all the other types of intentionally frightening behavior that you have displayed on this webpage there is something wrong with you get a life get some help get some counseling and leave this man alone. People like you are the problem, people like you are the ones that belong locked up away from all the good people of the world people like you are the ones that's ruining the world for everyone. You should try being part of the solution not part of the problem hopefully one day people will figure out who you really are and put you in your place and no that's not a threat that's not something physical that's something that you need help mentally

0 49
Mar 05, 2020 4:05 am

His background is avoiding child support, getting thrown in jail for failure to obey the law, pathological lying and failure to launch. Any other credentials he may throw around are entirely the product of his overactive imagination.

Jul 30, 2019 4:05 am

Anthony greeno is going back in time to change his past. the problem is court records.! he was arrested and pled guilty to working as a bail enforcement agent (runner) in south carolina in 2011. and giving false info to police. lets help the felon with his memory. greeno was investigated by the south carolina dept. of insurance, willie seawright. and arrested by the summerville police dept. lt. doug wright (see photo) dennis henderson and john hoff. he pled guilty of 7-5-2011 in front of judge david w. wesley. case # 94987 and case # 94986. he served 30 days in jail. bail bondsman and runners ch. violation (no lic) [protected] ch violation.

14 0

This is what proof loos like. Greeno lovers show that it is false .

Jul 13, 2019 4:05 am

Greeno s family album . too bad they are all mugshots .

Jul 13, 2019 4:05 am

Rene Anthony Charles Greeno ( Anthony ) is claiming to work as a Bounty Hunter . Probaly just another lie. He is a conman . But just a warning to Bail Bondsman . Do not this fool. He has many bail related arrests. Entering the wrong house. Working with no license. And arrests for all . He is a legal liability for any company !

Jul 13, 2019 4:05 am

Anthony Greeno took a plea deal for time served ( 7 mos.) in the Morgan Co., Indiana Jail. He has quickly started making his Delphi videos. I think he has now named the 4th person as the Killer. He cares nothing about these children or his own. His next arrest will probably be for not paying child support. Or probation violation. Greeno is being watched, it wont take long. Maybe another arrest for sniffing glue.

Dec 07, 2021 4:05 am

Oh my God! How dare you say such a horrible thing

0 20

Well Well Well. It looks like our friend anthony has gotten sick of his job as sheriff all ready. Now he is working for the state police! Can you belieeve it? Do you think maybe he is trying to fool the police at the jail?

11 0

anthony is likely tired of counting the same bricks over and over again in jail.how is delphi holding it all together with anthony being locked up? oh gee well maybe we spoke too soon. anthony is wearing his sheriffs uniform! must have stole it at the jail.

May 12, 2019 4:05 am

This is Greeno s 5 felony . He will still do time. And when he gets out . He will violate his parole as in the past . It is the never ending story . His run for SHERIFF will get delayed . Lol !

Dec 07, 2021 4:05 am

I know right? I think that this is all the same person just with different usernames something wrong with this person something is seriously wrong with this person don't you think?

0 13
Oct 31, 2021 4:05 am

Why do you have such a problem with the guy?

0 17
Apr 23, 2019 4:05 am

Greenslime copped a plea like the little ***** he is. Since he is a habitual offender with a DV prior, hopefully, the judge gives him prison time. It's not like he'd be a productive citizen on the outside since he calls himself a "proud felon, likely to reoffend". Lock him up, throw away the key.

13 0

Anthony will be forced to wash his cell mate's underwear and Anthony will have to wear dirty underwear for a month. Whenever anthony takes a dump he will have to get permisson to flush his toilet. anthony should have thought about all of this before he decided it would be a good idea to become a criminal. But anthony will be productive in prison making license plates for $.08 per day. Indiana is always coming out with new plates so he won't have to worry about losing his jail job.

Feb 25, 2019 4:05 am

This photo was taken after Anthony was caught sleeping on his front . By his cell mate .

1 0

That's right kokol it's only a matter of time. You think Anthony is crying in his picture just wait until he goes to the big house. The only question now is... what will anthony request for his last meal?

K
Feb 22, 2019 4:05 am

84 days to trail for Anthony Greeno .

Dec 07, 2021 4:05 am

Is this a threat? Cuz if it is you're definitely in trouble now! I have screenshot of this picture and I am definitely sending it out there especially to Anthony and maybe possibly to the authorities I don't know

0 27
Mar 29, 2021 4:05 am

'Period'. Ya feel like a fool?

0 12
Mar 08, 2020 4:05 am

At the end of a sentence there is a period . It not that hard .

25 0
L
Feb 01, 2020 4:05 am

Why can’t you spell trial correctly? It is not that hard

Jan 25, 2019 4:05 am

Anthony Greeno is running for sheriff in 2019. How is he going to prepare for the election when he is currently in jail? We cannot have a sheriff that has a record that is 20 miles long.
The law has had it with this jerk. They are sick and tired of Greeno and his trouble. This last time he pulled a deadly weapon on somebody. Is that the kind of guy you want for your next sheriff?
Anthony has been crying to get out of jail, but why should he be let out? Let him serve his time. You do the crime, you do the time. I wonder if he has used his prison issued toothbrush yet. Nitey nite Anthony!

Jan 16, 2019 4:05 am

Anthony Greeno is going to trail in 2109. If (when) found guilty he will return the Indiana Dept. Of Corrections .

Jan 09, 2019 4:05 am

Anthony Greeno 1-5-1986 is back in jail. He has a trail date in 5-2019 for 2 charges from Morgan Co., Indiana . He has convictions in N. Dakota, S. Carolina and Indiana.

K
Nov 18, 2017 4:05 am

Anthony Greeno was arrested on 11-14-2017 . He is in the Tippecanoe co. Jail in Indiana. Booking # 135746, Case # 79DO3-0705-S-00301, www3.tipecanoe.in.gov

12 0

Sorry to hear that

R

He has hurt and scammed many people .

2 0

Greeno has a vew warrant . Hab. offender .

5 0

He has damaged a lot of people. For 10 plus years. He is violent. He has 3o arrests. And 4 felony convictions . Greeno did a year in Westville IDOC. And never changes .

19 0
Oct 31, 2021 4:05 am

Why be so spiteful to the guy?