Amigo Energy — breach of contract
Amazing - I have never seen such a ripoff - I tried like everyone else to get a bill or rate from Amigo Energyy after I was forced from National Power Company to Amigo Energy. I am under contract with NPC that states they cannot raise the rate by more than 10%, so you imagine my surprise when I finally received a double bill with an apology that NPC clients had not received a previous bill and get this would get a $15 credit next month - the rate had changed from 0.125 to 0.2469 per kwh. Oh - I received 8/12/08 and have until 8/15/08 to pay by mail or money order to avoid a further late fee of $32.
I think I will send them the amount I would have paid NPC stating this completes my contractural obligations.
Receiving a bill seems to coincide with my request to transfer to another provider. I have filed a complaint with PUC. Lets see- this seems like a common practice.
More Amigo Energy Complaints & Reviews
- Amigo Energy - overbilling
- Amigo Energy - amigo is ripoff
- Amigo Energy - npc customers scammed by amigo energy
- Amigo Energy - scam artists
- Amigo Energy - illegal billing
- Amigo Energy - my billing
- Amigo Energy electricity provider - no bill, no access to bill on-line, lied to by employees
- Amigo Energy - ripp off
- Amigo Power Company - outrageous charge
- Amigo Energy - electricity provider