American Health Benefitsrefusing to pay refund

I had gone on line for 'cheap health INSURANCE'. I received a call from an agent @ AHS. Several times I said insurance and was never corrected by the agent. I signed up, paid, received the info in the mail weeks later, only then did I see "THIS IS NOT HEALTH INSURANCE". I cancelled via written notice, sent the notice of cancellation by express mail w/ signature required. I was told it would be 4 to 6 weeks to rec my refund. I have yet @ week 9 to recieve my refund and when I call I'm transferred to a Garrett Beavers @ ext 290 - he never answers his phone; I have left at least 15 messages I have never rec'd a call back from him. My messages have been to the point, professional - I'm not a loon. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY THEY ARE CROOKS. They are administered through Careington @ [protected]

• Ph
    Phenix City, AL Aug 27, 2009

I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU. I HAVE CONTACT THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU TO HAVE AN INVESTIGATION DONE. I AM WAITING ON MY REFUND AS WELL. THERE MUST BE SOMEONE WE CAN CALL TO GET OUR MONEY BACK!