[Resolved] American Automobile Association / AAA.com — valve cover gasket replacement (aaa membership 438 212 [protected])
This location replaced the valve cover gaskets and I had to return to them on several occasions and they did do the job correct. I went to HONEST - 1 AND they replaced the calve cover gaskets and I have not had any trouble or leakage since they replace the work that AAA did to my car. I am asking for reimbursement of the money I had to pay to get my car fixed, . I sent this shop an e-mail on 7/18/ 2019. Here is the e-mail I sent to your Fredericksburg store.
Please see the attached documentation regarding work performed on my 2011 BMW 328-I. Kindly notify me via email how AAA intends to handle reimbursement in the amount of $1, 423.89. I am confident that AAA will give the matter all proper and due consideration and handle the issue in accordance with its professional reputation.
Linda K. Forman
To whom this may concern, , I prefer to resolve this issue without resorting to any legal recourse but if I do not hear from you by close of business on July 31, 2019, you will give me no other choice.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Linda K. Forman
AAA has made this right and reimbursed me for the value cover gasket repair. They are a company that stands by their work.
More American Automobile Association / AAA.com Complaints & Reviews
- AAA.com - will not transport your pet with you
- American Automobile Association / AAA.com - auto insurance aaa drive app discount
- AAA.com - insurance claims
- AAA.com - poor customer service
- AAA.com - will not cancel membership
- American Automobile Association / AAA.com - home and auto insurance
- American Automobile Association / AAA.com - tow service
- American Automobile Association / AAA.com - towing of my motorcycle from my home to thunder tower west harley davidson dealership
- American Automobile Association / AAA.com - unethical behavior battery warranty not honored
- American Automobile Association [AAA] - no help from aaa employee