[Resolved] American Automobile Association / AAA.comvalve cover gasket replacement (aaa membership 438 212 [protected])

L Jul 25, 2019

This location replaced the valve cover gaskets and I had to return to them on several occasions and they did do the job correct. I went to HONEST - 1 AND they replaced the calve cover gaskets and I have not had any trouble or leakage since they replace the work that AAA did to my car. I am asking for reimbursement of the money I had to pay to get my car fixed, . I sent this shop an e-mail on 7/18/ 2019. Here is the e-mail I sent to your Fredericksburg store.

"Good Afternoon,

Please see the attached documentation regarding work performed on my 2011 BMW 328-I. Kindly notify me via email how AAA intends to handle reimbursement in the amount of $1, 423.89. I am confident that AAA will give the matter all proper and due consideration and handle the issue in accordance with its professional reputation.

Sincerely,

Linda K. Forman

To whom this may concern, , I prefer to resolve this issue without resorting to any legal recourse but if I do not hear from you by close of business on July 31, 2019, you will give me no other choice.
I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,
Linda K. Forman

• Updated by Linda K. Foreman · Jul 25, 2019

Valve Cover Gaskets - I was out of town twice and had to be towed once in Georgia and when I returned to Virginia - took my car back to this AAA car care and they said it was not leaking and the next day it started leaking really bad and smoking and I took it back again. I want to try and resolve this issue asap and would appreciate your company reaching out to me. I have documents and pictures to share.

• Updated by Linda K. Foreman · Oct 28, 2019

AAA has resolved this issue and made it right... Please delete this complaint... I have tried and the system will not allow me to...

• Resolution Statement

AAA has made this right and reimbursed me for the value cover gasket repair. They are a company that stands by their work.