AMC Theatres — amc a list
My family and I go to our local AMC several times a month with the AMC A List.
On January 5th we went to see Spies in Disguise. Unfortunately I forgot my wallet in all the hustle and bustle to get to the movie. Long story short iI went to the manager and told her what happened hoping honesty and the fact that we were all the same family with ID that an exception could be made. The manager sent us packing. So we left after refunding our sons ticket cause he isn't an A-list. So you lost the price of his ticket all drink and food orders. And also Had three empty seats that couldn't be used. Bravo great business model. What has happened to reasoning in today's society.
More AMC Theatres Complaints & Reviews
- AMC Theatres - not allowing you to take in food or drinks 
- AMC Theaters - employment 
- AMC Theatres - lack of customer service 
- AMC Theaters - concession prices 
- AMC Theater - underage children in rated r movies unattended by adults 
- AMC Theatres - Ticket Kiosk
- AMC Theatre Southfield, MI. - guest relations 
- AMC Theatres / AMC Entertainment Holdings - tickets/seat
- AMC /theaters - cost increase 
- AMC Theatres / AMC Entertainment Holdings - filthy ladies bathroom