All pest prosScam ripp off company BEWARE

WARNING! Do not hire or request services from this company. I'm a female homeowner I heard rats in my attic. I contacted All Pest Pros and expected them to show up & clean my attic of rat poop and set traps & seal access areas off from rat intrusion instead I was sent a sales person who said he was a professional inspector . He walked up his ladder peeked into the attic used his phone to shoot pictures and kept saying this is really bad. He told me he saw heavy infestation of rats, nests, blood, fecal&massive rat urine. He advised me that my house is unsafe and full of pollutants that are contaminating my health. He showed me many pictures of my attic from his phone. I was appalled and sickened and scared And convinced I had a major rat infestation. He gave me a written contract $4800.00 and insisted that the whole attic insulation must be removed and replaced and it required there special decontamination program. I'm embarrassed to say but I signed up and recommended he inspect my 83 yr old mothers house. He left her a bill for $8000.00 and said she had a worse situation and it was a health emergency. After he left I had another pest inspection company come through they informed me I was being scammed and showed me completely different pictures of my attic. I cancelled my contract and complained to the company. Watch out I almost got sold something I did not need . I paid the other inspector $900.00 to clean & trap the rats & secure the areas.

More All pest pros Complaints & Reviews