Menu
Home Websites Review of Alexbabo.com

Alexbabo.com  -  I thought I was ordering shakes from jenny craig (legit company) but did not receive anything from the bogus company or jenny craig

L
Author of the complaint
9:31 pm
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I thought I was ordering shakes from jenny craig but obviously this bogus company had picked up something from my debit card.. The bogus company is called alexbabo.com. Merchant discription is furniture equip. This bogus company is saying I received merchandise. I have proof that I never received this or any merchandise. I called and to prove this and why did chanse not follow through and stand behind a loyal customer of at least 35 to 40 years with chase.

4 comments
C
Jun 19, 2022 1:20 pm

I ordered a supplement from them on 5/21/22 and have not received it. Today is 6/20/22 and by checking online, it seems to be a scam company. I am ashamed to say it, but I have encountered four sham companies. You would think I would have learned my lesson by now. I keep saying I will only order from companies that I know are legit even if the price is higher. I have had good luck with Amazon so far.

C
Jun 10, 2022 1:35 am

Alexbabo, aka..freshlynutrifood, aka…suuforest,net…

Very big scam

Ordered three bottles of benefiber…have photos on online order and receipt, and monies removed from bank account….nothing received in turn….

H
May 22, 2022 4:59 pm

Alexbabo.com. I ordered from them April 9. They have charged my credit card but I have not received my items nor can I find a place to reach out to them.

M
May 12, 2022 11:14 am

This company is complete scam.