Aldo Shoes, Bridgewater NJcustomer sevice

U

To:BBB

My daughter purchased a pair of shoes form Aldo on line when she received them. They did not fit correctly. Then she was told she could return them at the local Aldo store (Bridgewater commons mall, Bridgewater NJ). They gave her a hard time. She was told that if she didn’t have the visa on her they could not take the shoes back and that that is visas policy not Aldos policy. So I called visa and they told me that that was false. I then called the main number for Aldo. The gentleman how I spoke with was very helpful. He told me he would call the Bridgewater location for Aldo to fix the problem for her so I gave him her name and she drove back to the store to return the shoes. When she got there they said no one had called the man in the office. A man in the Bridgewater store called the main Aldo office where they denied having spoken with me…. So I called the Aldo main customer number back and spoke with a different customer service rep. And she told me something totally different then the first gentlemen had about Aldo policy. I just really didn’t appreciate the attitude that I received form this lady or the run around I received from the Aldo customer service and the Aldo Bridgewater NJ location.

An annoyed mother with a very upset daughter.

• Updated by Drelove09 · Aug 01, 2019

He eas rude and i bought it already

• Updated by Drelove09 · Aug 01, 2019

He accuawd me of stealong a wallwt i bought

• Re
    reaper1 Dec 11, 2009

You idiot.

You were entitled to a refund in the MANNER IN WHICH YOU PAYED. Which means your VISA. Your daughter is not you, therefore would not be able to get the refund. Aldo cannot refund it in a different form of payment other than a gift card without it being FRAUD.

Stop being lazy and just go return them with your own damn visa.

• Rh
    Rhett7337 Dec 27, 2009

If it was your Visa, most times you need to be there. Not her, you. Most places do that now - if you pay with plastic, the plastic is needed for a refund. It helps loss prevention in a big way. The store did not give her a hard time, they were stating their policy. If you order online, there should be a disclaimer somewhere stating this. If there wasn't, then it would have been on your daughter's receipt or on the packing order. Did she not read before she purchased? Don't make a mountain out of a molehill.

• Ni
    Nivine Fathy Aug 20, 2018

Dear Sirs,

I bought the attached bracelet from Aldo/Kuwait Marina Mall on 26/3 I just wear it 3 times and its color changed not silver as it is .
    Really its a shame ..
    Could you advise what to do ?

• Ni
    Nivine Fathy Aug 20, 2018

Dear sirs
    I bought this bracelet from Kuwait Marina Mall Aldo on 26/3/2018
    This is the 3rd wearing time and its color is changed
    How come !!!
    Really l am so disappointed that a brand like Aldo sell this quality

• Na
    Nathaly Melgar Sep 01, 2018

It's 10:40pm on a Monday in N.Y. and I need to speak to a rep. Nobody is answering. I have been waiting for over 30 minutes. You close at 12...Then I tried to do a live chat and nothing. Waited and waited. I have a problem with mu delivery. Its incomplete and my email is telling me I've received it all.

• Sh
    shraddha06 Sep 01, 2018

when online shows in order and after a week they say its out of order is very inconvenient. should have decency of offering satisfying deal if disappointing a customer.

• De
    Demetris16 Sep 02, 2018

The service car Every delivery Parked in Disabled Zone The Mall Of Cyprus

• Ji
    Jigyasa Sep 19, 2018

Asked your store people about comfort and to be honest one of the highly uncomfortable pair of white shoes which looked very comfortable !
    Any possibility of a xchanging as one of your really bad product as per your brand standards in UAe ( dubai )

• Ab
    Abhaa Jul 08, 2019

I bought a handbag from Aldo and it's worn off . An orange colour clutch . Totally torn from sides .

A light pink tote handbag also same problem.
    Leather worn out .. handle breaking

These handbags are bought from different countries.
    One was bought from ludhiana showroom. Pavilion Mall India and the other form Bangkok mall.

• Dr
    Drelove09 Aug 07, 2019

I came to buy a bag and the manger (daniel) at the store 181 broadway new york new york accuaed me of stealing a wallet i had already bought that had id and money in it was very rude i dont even want to buy a bag anymore i left

And i shop there often

• Ku
    Kurrusha Sep 17, 2019

I am a frequent customer, however i am extremely disappointed in the Seaven ladies heels i purchased in early 2019 from your Fourways mall branch. I have used the shoes sparingly yet in some places the material used is peeling off. Thee material used to make the shoe seems to be of an inferior quality.