Aldo Shoes, Bridgewater NJ — customer sevice
My daughter purchased a pair of shoes form Aldo on line when she received them. They did not fit correctly. Then she was told she could return them at the local Aldo store (Bridgewater commons mall, Bridgewater NJ). They gave her a hard time. She was told that if she didn’t have the visa on her they could not take the shoes back and that that is visas policy not Aldos policy. So I called visa and they told me that that was false. I then called the main number for Aldo. The gentleman how I spoke with was very helpful. He told me he would call the Bridgewater location for Aldo to fix the problem for her so I gave him her name and she drove back to the store to return the shoes. When she got there they said no one had called the man in the office. A man in the Bridgewater store called the main Aldo office where they denied having spoken with me…. So I called the Aldo main customer number back and spoke with a different customer service rep. And she told me something totally different then the first gentlemen had about Aldo policy. I just really didn’t appreciate the attitude that I received form this lady or the run around I received from the Aldo customer service and the Aldo Bridgewater NJ location.
Thank you & Brgds from
An annoyed mother with a very upset daughter.
More Aldo Shoes, Bridgewater NJ Complaints & Reviews
- Aldo Shoes - awful, awful, awful
- Aldo Shoes - sub standard customer service
- Aldo Shoes - poor quality, overpriced, uncomfortable
- Aldo Shoes - refusing to return refund
- Aldo - bad service
- Aldo - eryde heels from aldo
- Aldo Shoes / Mcmickle Dress Sandal - horrible quality shoes
- Aldo - horrible customer service
- Aldo - high disrespect from aldo and no resolution for customer facing issues with brand
- Aldo - Product: nayeli sliders red