Aldi — paper towel
I regularly buy my paper towel at Aldi in Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania.
Until now, I haven't noticed any smell on clean paper towels. The last time I did my shopping on December 10, 2019, and that was the first time I purchased smelly paper towels. The towel smells like junk food, similar to salty cheese-doodles. It's disgusting.
Sometimes we don't know what are we getting sick from. This paper towel is sickening. It shouldn't be sold in the market. It's a shame!!!
I'm a little bit disappointed in Aldi. They should check out what they sell.
More Aldi Complaints & Reviews
- Aldi's/puraqua Purified Water - bottles are thinner then they were 
- Aldi - poor food quality 
- Aldi Inc/puraqua Spring Water - brown junk floating inside sealed bottles 
- Aldi Food Stores - lack of contact information 
- Aldi's Hereford Canned Beef Corned - poor quality 
- Aldi Inc. - letter 
- Aldi - customer service
- Aldi - groceries 
- Aldi Stores - cashier customer service
- Aldi Stores - employees/managers