AIKETOUZI CQPayment processed by above company for goods ordered from somewhere else who say they have not received payment

H

I placed an order with Starzmart for a laser light projecto. I received an email saying order and payment had been received and was being processed. The payment was debited to my Credit Card the next day. 5 days later, I have received an email saying the payment is still outsatnding, please go to the site and make payment fopr goods to be shipped. Goods have not been recieved.

• Ka
    Kat_B Dec 03, 2011

I have a similar complaint about this company. I ordered a tablet and their only payment option was Visa, but after giving my credit card info I received an email saying "...payment has not been implemented. Please log into your account and pay by Paypal." Well they don't have that option on their site, and I certainly wasn't going to send them more money on my Paypal account, so I asked them to please cancel the order. Of course, they wanted the reason and tried to convince me to keep my order, but I again asked them to cancel. I did receive an email confirming the cancellation, but the same day there was a charge to my credit card from this AIKETOUZI CQ! It is now being disputed by Visa, thank goodness. Beware of this company!!!