Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Dental Services Affordable Dentures & Implants / Affordable Care dental implant fell out in 6 months

Affordable Dentures & Implants / Affordable Care  -  dental implant fell out in 6 months

E
Author of the complaint
1:53 pm EDT
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I had mini dental implants put in on October 17, 2008. I started having trouble with one of the implants on March 15, 2009 almost 6 months later, I went back to the Dr. who put the implants in and told him that 1 of the implants are loose, he told me to go home and take antibiotics that he then prescribed to me. I left the office and 1 week later the implant fell out. I called his office and was told he is at a dental conference and won't be back until the following week. I called the following week and was told very rudely that he won't be back until "some time" in April. Today is March 25 and I have blisters where the implant use to be, I can not now put in my lower denture. I have 3 other implants that prevent me from closing my mouth. BEWARE OF THIS PARTICULAR AFFORDABLE DENTURES! I am now waiting on a supervisor from the main office to call me.

More Affordable Dentures & Implants / Affordable Care complaints & reviews

Affordable Dentures & Implants / Affordable Care - horrible quality dentures and unacceptable service
Affordable Dentures & Implants / Affordable Care - they're awful
Affordable Dentures & Implants / Affordable Care - fraud and cheating
Affordable Dentures & Implants / Affordable Care - beware of them
Affordable Dentures & Implants / Affordable Care - almost criminal
Affordable Dentures & Implants / Affordable Care - stay far, far away!
Affordable Dentures & Implants / Affordable Care - rude and racist dentist