The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Affordable Dentures — dental implant fell out in 6 months
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I had mini dental implants put in on October 17, 2008. I started having trouble with one of the implants on March 15, 2009 almost 6 months later, I went back to the Dr. who put the implants in and told him that 1 of the implants are loose, he told me to go home and take antibiotics that he then prescribed to me. I left the office and 1 week later the implant fell out. I called his office and was told he is at a dental conference and won't be back until the following week. I called the following week and was told very rudely that he won't be back until "some time" in April. Today is March 25 and I have blisters where the implant use to be, I can not now put in my lower denture. I have 3 other implants that prevent me from closing my mouth. BEWARE OF THIS PARTICULAR AFFORDABLE DENTURES! I am now waiting on a supervisor from the main office to call me.
More Affordable Dentures Complaints & Reviews
- Affordable Dentures - horrible quality dentures and unacceptable service
- Affordable Dentures - they're awful
- Affordable Dentures - fraud and cheating
- Affordable Dentures - beware of them
- Affordable Dentures - almost criminal
- Affordable Dentures - stay far, far away!
- Affordable Dentures - partial dentures
- Affordable Dentures - not the place to trust!!
- Affordable Dentures - rude and racist dentist
- Affordable Dentures - refund my money