Acme Markets — pomegranate
This is the third time that I'm buying a pomegranate and I need to
throw it away because it is rotten.
I couldn't eat a piece of the three because as soon as they opened they were brown inside. All three were rotten.
I bought them at three different times in the last 2 weeks, a sign that fruit is not checked and changed often.
I basically threw the money 3 times for nothing.
it is not the first time that it happens, I often see cheeses like fete, for example, expired for weeks and it is always me who points this out to the employees ..
This is unbelievable for a good food store.
More Acme Markets Complaints & Reviews
- Acme Markets - bad practice 
- Acme Markets - racism and discrimination 
- Acme Markets - store manager mark davis 
- Acme Markets - gas rewards program
- Acme Markets - an employee
- Acme Markets - customer service employee carlos
- Acme Markets - alec at yorktown heights
- Acme Markets - customer service and cashiers
- Acme Markets - dairy - milk
- Acme Markets - unethical behavior