Abc Gaming LLC Ft. Lauderdalecharged 1.96 on debit card

I was charged 1.96 on my debit card on 3-19-11. I spoke to my bank before the transaction was final and we couldn't figure out what it was. I looked online and found many others with the same complaint. Phone either didn't work or number not there. How did they get into my account???

• Li
    lilcogal Mar 30, 2011

I just found a charge on my account today too for $1.96. Going to have to close my account. Want to know how they got my account info also.

chefjim Mar 17, 2011

I just had a charge for 1.96 on my card. Where is this company at and how do they stop them?