AAA.comwill not cancel membership

L Review updated:

I recently renewed my membership in aaa for one year. Soon after renewal aaa closed my local office in norcross, ga. This was a deal-breaker because i visit this office many times during the year. When i asked them to cancel my membership and refund a the pro-rated amount of my dues, they refused. They consider the $$$ theirs and will not cancel my membership or refund my membership dues. Like most insurance companies, aaa lacks good customer assistance and their policies are hostile toward its members.

• As
    ashley428 Sep 15, 2012

I can not speak bad about AAA, however I have found a Excellent Company I pay 19.95 monthly for quality benefits!!! Review benefits here http://www.mcamotorclubofamerica.com/mcaflipchart.pdf With Motor Club of America(partnered with tvc matrix) I actually get paid to refer others to their service!! They pay me $80 per referral!!! This is something I know AAA does not do! To sign up for your service go to www.tvcmatrix.com/ashley428 to sign up for your benefits today!!!

• Dc
    DCLAPPNC Sep 27, 2012

I am sorry to hear about what happend to you. There is a bright side!! I am with a company called MCA and their service has been wonderful thus far!! They offer unlimited towing up to 100 miles regardless of situation!!!
    www.mcabenefitsu.tk or www.didugetpaid2.com

• Za
    zac78965 Sep 13, 2018

AAA did the auto renewal and once I found out they would not refund my membership even though I never used the services . Poor business and will never never use them again.