AAA Kokomo Officetravel planning

L Jun 02, 2019

I have been a AAA GOLD MEMBER since 1990. I rarely need to use the services and when I have, the service has been satisfactory until this last interaction. I have a concern, on May 30, 2019, I contacted your Kokomo office regarding booking a vacation to Chicago. I spoke with a representative named Debra. I gave her the details of the vacation and in a short and not so spectacular fashion, she stated she would call me back the next day. I waited the entire next day for her to call back and she never did. May 31, 2019 I called back and spoke to another lady who provided me with no useful information of any kind. This representative also seemed quite disinterested and acted as if I was wasting her time. The representative gave 3 quick Google hotel quotes, didn't inquire to details of trip, and also did not know if a AAA discount applied to Museum or anything surrounding. Representative stated she couldn't find any packages for the Chicago Museums or Art Institute with Hotel Accommodations. This inconvenience was not the only, but primary factor in us pushing back our vacation by a week or two now. I found much better hotel and package deals in a matter of minutes after wasting 2 days waiting on your representatives confident that AAA would assist in setting this up. And because they were less than helpful, we ended up pushing back plans. I was able to find discount packages via Tripster.com and other websites without the assistance of AAA representation. I do not know if I will further utilize AAA services depending upon how this is resolved.