A & R Builders And Maintenance LtdCowboy Builder

V Review updated:

A & R BUILDERS AND MAINTENANCE LTD Company No. [protected] run by a man named Anthony Rose is a trained Conman. He claims he has done loft conversions before but this is a lie. he started my job and ran off mid way and has never been seen again. Do not trust this man. he is tall, black, well spoken. he will cross his own daughter just to get a penny.

stay away if this man trys to do anything for you.

• Sk
    Skittle8830 Mar 19, 2020

Here is another link to this man and his poor workmanship:

Comments

• Sk
    Skittle8830 Mar 19, 2020

This man Anthony Rose has also scammed me. Took all my money, and after months of keeping me waiting, I finally ended engagement with him. Upon requesting refund, he became non-contactable. The damages in my home are disgusting. I will have to folk out money again to fix this disaster.

• Tr
    truth is mine Jul 06, 2014

if you are capable of using the Internet, you are capable of finding your own hvac company and pay a premium to have after hours/holiday support.

• Ca
    carolyn waters Jul 06, 2014

I am a senior and my ac has been out since friday morning. My claim# is 519 66787 . It has been ove 100 degrees here and we cant get our a c done before tuesday thru this company. Can u find me another company that can do it please.
    carolyn waters 76 years young