7-Eleven — customer service
On September 9th at 3:45 PM I stopped at 7-11 tp purchase gas, snacks, and a drink. As I was proceeded to the cashier to checkout, one of the clerks, who was a African American Female, with red dyed hair was mopping the floor. As I proceeded past her, I said excuse me; she kept mopping and proceeded to mop across my feet (expense dress shoes, I had just got off from work and was in business attire). I asked her why would she do such a thing and she replied "you should have seen me mopping, too bad". I asked if that is the way you treat your customers and she replied "yes if they walk across my wet floor). This is unacceptable and this clerk you be reprimanded and taught customer service skill. I will never visit that store again.
More 7-Eleven Complaints & Reviews
- 7-11 - rude atitude / bad service 
- 7-Eleven - rude customer service 
- 7-11 (Stinky sign North St) - price gouging on soda refills 
- 7-Eleven - slurpee pricing clarification on refill over 32 oz
- 7-Eleven - nacho cheese 
- 7-Eleven - customer service/gas station
- 7-Eleven - my complaint is an employee.
- 7-Eleven - cashier
- 7-Eleven - employees
- 7-Eleven - verizon refill card