360 ProFraud & cheating!

T

I downloaded 360 share 2 weeks ago and mistakenly left the 'ticks in boxes 'for extras, resulting in a payment of over £60. However i didn't complete the payment process when i realized and went back to unpick boxes and submitted again resulting in a cheaper payment. However I have been charged for the more expensive first payment and not the second one which was verified. Any ideas how i can contact them, phone number etc as when i try to log in it tells me my account is unrecognized!

Any advise will be highly appreciated!

• Ks
    kshimmin Mar 18, 2010

you have to go to the site crazy-torrant.com they direct you to idownloadall.com who says it is 0.99cents for the download for the licence key but when you give your credit card no they charged me 80.00 euros (£75.14) for the download whitch should be 0.99cents.

• Sw
    Swanly Mar 12, 2010

I signed up for this program believing that it was going to be a monthly charge only to find that I was charged for the full two years all at once. Once I had paid for it I was unable to use it because I couldn't get the program to open. Not only that, now I can't find their website again to demand my money back!! I am pissed. I can't afford to throw 45 bucks down the drain!

• De
    dennis ww Dec 14, 2009

ok, if you go to 360-share-pro.com and contact the relevant number on the tech support page and moan enough they will reefund your money. make sure you tell them it is "not fit for purpose" and since installing you have experienced malware and trogans in your computer.

• De
    dennis ww Dec 14, 2009

It seems to be a common thread, i downloaded 360, was charged for anti malware etc even though i unticked the box, wont work at all, constantly says system is connecting, AVOID THIS COMPANY AT ALL COSTS. As i paid by debit card they are now free to take money out as often as they wish. NOT happy.

You need to contact them via the info contained on the downloading screen, (that never loads) so i am stuck. I just want a refund.

I belive that you can ask for a refund if goods are "not fit for purpose" but i would advise peolple to contact trading standards and citizens advice bureu to obtain the facts first. I f the company is registered within the uk it must have a registered trading address which can be applied for through companies house in London,

• Za
    zarina Jul 17, 2009

i purchased 360 pro for 2 years at 99p a month but they took over £65 .my account is non existant.i am unable to contact.i cannot download as have no starting connection. can i get my money back?

• Be
    bettyboop Oct 24, 2008

I paid for a lifetime membership and then the site stopped working. It finaly wasn't there. When I would try to connect I would get Limewire. Also there is no contact number or site for help.

• Do
    donna Aug 09, 2008

i paid for360 pro and can not download, can not get in touch with anyone to find out why i can not download and i paid for a life time membership.

Joe Valadez Jul 03, 2008

360share will not let me in. I am a lifetime member

Jose Mercado Mar 10, 2008

Suddenly my 360 Pro stopped working 3 days ago. It did not even start. I paid for this program, worked wonderfully for more than one year but now I do not even know how or where to go to complain. Looks I am not the only one with this problem. Anybody knows better?

• Ha
    Hayley Pritchard Aug 16, 2007

Subcribed to pay £32 for 360 pro to download music it cost me £68 and have never been able to use this website as it is unavailable .. they are now trying to access my account for some more money, beware, deductions from account will be made to didsubcribe.com.

• Al
    alan king Jul 08, 2007

It is not a scam chaps just delete from your add/remove program the " java 6 update 1 " restart computer and pro360 works... back to downloading me music catch you all later!

John Hogan Jul 01, 2007

Scammers, WTF!!! I'm angry.

• Ra
    Ray de Jong Jun 21, 2007

After paying and installing 360 share pro, for a life time service the site is now no longer accessible.

Surely a huge scam beware of this!!!

• Vi
    vikki anstey Jun 20, 2007

As with the others who have complained, I have paid for a lifetime subscription and now cannot open the link to the program and therefore can no longer download.

• Fi
    fiona smith Jun 13, 2007

Subscribed to 360pro share paid a subscription fee and when i tried to connect to the site to download tunes the site would not open. I hate to be conned out of my hard earned cash and will demand my money back. And won't give up until I get it back.

• Le
    Leon Chu May 04, 2007

Download 360Music Does not work. Trying to get a refund to no avail.