2Sbestdresses and other garments

S Jul 29, 2018 Review updated:

The company steels pictures and posts on a web site. The order is placed and the clothes that have been ordered, are garbage..They are poorly sewn, the material is not as represented in the picture, etc. THEY ARE NOTHING LIKE THE PICTURES At ALL!!! 2sBest are CRIMINALS!!!
There is NO customer service and no packing label, no way to get a refund or speak to someone. The phone number is fake, and they do not communicate after they take your money on Pay Pal. I have posted scam on FACEBOOK.

FACE BOOK DOES NOT RESPOND TO MY PLEA TO TAKE THIS FAKE AD DOWN.

SASHA NEIMAN
[protected]@gmail.com

• Updated by sashaneiman · Jul 29, 2018

Spelling correction... 2sbest (steals) pictures!

Another note; in addition, the product did not come to my home! I received a official form to go to pick the 2sbest package up!! i had to travel 5 kilometers to an international post office to receive my order. I waited in line and finally my turn. They said i had to have my passport and the original receipt and proof of purchase. I went home to get everything needed. I returned again and presented the info. The Post office asked me pay 30E, in addition to the purchase price of the garments... For international taxes!!!

• Ju
    Jude Suibhne Sep 24, 2018

Total rip off..no support or customer service.

• Sh
    Shevon Jan 05, 2019

Placed an order and still waiting $52.00
    Want refund
    I wanted to use this dress for my beach wedding needless to say I had to look elsewhere
    I do not have money to throw away and feel that these thieves should be apprehended and punished and we should be compensated!

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices