2020 CompaniesGreat Information on 2020

M

Thanks for all of the good information. I wanted to see what type of company this is because one of the key players is involved in a new company. Bill Rowland is one of the founders of Izigg, a network marketing company.

I was skeptical when I saw that many of the founders were involved in the local adlinks scam (Bill Rowland was not to the best of my knowledge), but I think this board gives a clear picture of the culture of 2020 companies.

• Co
    coolbreeze84 Jul 30, 2015

I was an employee of 2020 Companies a while ago. It was an inwrestimg experience as they have some.of the most dynamic.speakers who actually come.out to different markets, and sell you a dream.
    My experience was bitter sweet. I can attest to the scrutiny of promise promotions, and paycheck.scandals. However, my tenure is filled with bitter sweet memories. I still attribute the company and some.of the major leaders, including Bill Rowland whom I met personally to encouraging me to seek a career of entrepreneurship and financial freedom.
    Being very close to the major leaders, I think Bill was unaware of scrutiny at the bottom, but willingly blind. In my opinion, he is trustworthy personally, but is very profit oriented.
    I will mention that he is kind and sincerely care about people, well those who make it into his circle.
    I left for disagreements about promised promotions, and my office being robbed consistently of their money (my employees). But personally, I made alot of money there.

• Sd
    sdr1218 Oct 21, 2011

I have sold ATT Uverse through a different company than 2020 and only heard bad things about 2020 companies. I moved to Syracuse NY about 5 months ago and have been selling for 2020 since. Besides their commission being a bit lower than the other company i worked for I have no problems. I am not a gm I am not a gm in training, they offered and I refused so I have no ties to the company at all. Yes there are boring meetings yes we are expected to work late but I don't. I am sub-contracted and work the hours I want. I bring in more sales than most people I work with because I have experience closing. I have worked the stomped on turf and the late hours and the early hours and Sundays and I have 3 kids AND I DRIVE 2 HOURS TO GET TO THE OFFICE. But I like what I do, I help people with issues they have and get paid handsomely to do so, I make [protected] consistently per week. The management actually cares about me and the other reps even if I think they suck and shouldnt have been hired in the first place I am starting to realize these guys are good trainers also cuz they are turning bad sales reps into consistent ones.

• 20
    2020employee Mar 30, 2011

As simply as I can state it: You will regret it if you work for this company. If you do not heed this advice, you will be back here in 6 months (as I am) wishing you had.

• Se
    Seeking Justice Aug 20, 2010

20/20 companies is a horrible place to work. It's been more than two months since I've started working there and I still have not received my first paycheck. They owe me a lot of money. After being jerked around I told them I was quitting, they stopped responding to my email/phone calls. The company is a fraud.
    One of my customers has been having problems with fios and they've been ignoring her as well. The New Jersey office is full of scam artist. George Fallica is the king of them all.
    I highly recommend everyone not to seek employment with 20/20 Companies.

• Cl
    ClevelandA Aug 09, 2010

I am very interested in anything one has to say about iZigg. I was very interested in iZigg, and still am to a point, but the reviews I have been reading have me a bit shaken. I want to be with a company where the leaders and officers are held in the highest esteem and I am losing that feeling. If anyone has anything else to say about iZigg, good or bad, please forward to [email protected]
    As I said, I was VERY up on it but now having second thoughts...one of the co-founders has not been mentioned at all, guess that is to his good. Alice

Comment Guidelines