1and1.com — continuing billing after canceling
I canceled this company services on january 2, 2010, both by internet and writing a physical letter to their physical address. I have been through a lot of harassment from them ever since, including their billing my credit card, their numerous emails by their always different representatives directing to do this and that to process the cancellation - going there and here on their site, that I followed many times; my nervous letters to them and requests to cancel their services, disputing their charges with my credit card; calling my credit card, writing to them packages and packages to support my dispute. How much of my time they have taken and how much stress and disturbance they have caused!
I have been an honest taxpayer teaching adult education students working 13 years for the same place. I do not deserve this. Nobody of their customers deserve this.
Now I see from internet many people have been experiencing the same from 1and1.com. This company has to be stopped harassing customers by their unfair business practices.
Please help to put an end to these dishonest business protecting many customers who they mistreat now and are going to mistreat in future.
More 1and1.com Complaints & Reviews
- 1&1 Internet, Inc. - billing and collection scam
- 1and1.com - abuse department is actually the billing department
- Aeg Publishing - fraud marketing
- 1and1.com - cancellation and refund policies
- 1and1.com - refused to cancel/delete my account then sent me to collections.
- 1and1.com - horrible cancellation process
- 1and1.com - terrible tech service
- 1and1.com - stay away
- 1and1.com - customer service
- 1and1.com - very bad company