1and1.comcontinuing billing after canceling

I canceled this company services on january 2, 2010, both by internet and writing a physical letter to their physical address. I have been through a lot of harassment from them ever since, including their billing my credit card, their numerous emails by their always different representatives directing to do this and that to process the cancellation - going there and here on their site, that I followed many times; my nervous letters to them and requests to cancel their services, disputing their charges with my credit card; calling my credit card, writing to them packages and packages to support my dispute. How much of my time they have taken and how much stress and disturbance they have caused!
I have been an honest taxpayer teaching adult education students working 13 years for the same place. I do not deserve this. Nobody of their customers deserve this.
Now I see from internet many people have been experiencing the same from 1and1.com. This company has to be stopped harassing customers by their unfair business practices.
Please help to put an end to these dishonest business protecting many customers who they mistreat now and are going to mistreat in future.
Zoia sproesser
Glendora, ca

• EducatorCA Mar 15, 2012

I agree. I had bad experiences with 1and1.com

joelee Mar 07, 2012

1and1.com is the worst a ripp off dont host with them

1AND1.COM IS A COMPLETE RIPP OFF THE WORST ONLINE WEB HOSTING COMPANY

BAD HOSTING COMPANY 1AND1.COM DO NOT HOST WITH THEM

THIS IS THE WORST HOSTING COMPANY AND THEY ARE A COMPLETE RIPP OFF. WHEN YOU FIRST JOIN YOUR CALL IS ANSWERED IMMEDIATELY

WHEN YOU BECOME A CUSTOMER THEIR WAIT TIMES ARE OVER AN HOUR AND IF YOU COMPLAIN THEY LOCK YOUR ACCOUNT.

DO NOT HOST WITH 1AND1.COM THEY ALSO CHARGE YOUR CREDIT CARD WITHOUT AUSTHORIZATION AND YOU CANNOT DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT

1AND1Q.COM IS A COMPLETE SCAM BEWARE AND DO NOT JOIN THIS LOUSY COMPANY FOR YOUR WEB HOSTING NEEDS