1and1.com1 & 1 mail business mailbox

Invoice date: 01/04/2016
Customer id: [protected]
Product id : [protected]
Invoice no. : [protected]

I would like to request a refund because it was discounted value us44, 85 of my credit card and I did not used it, which made just one field of recruitment to view the service of you.In this invoice saying that this amount was related to 1 & 1 mail business mailbox, but I do not know what it is and never got even to use this service.

I would like a solution, because if no, I will have to resort to justice to resolve it.

Demanded the value of 1 mail business mailbox 5x, and I never got to even get into that, and also never got authorize this transaction.

This is a lack of respect for the customer, I feel robbed.

I would like a solution, because I have no money to pay this bill.

Thanks.