1&1bad service

I have been with 1and1.com for a couple of years. I have purchased many domain names. They recently contacted me to advise their rates have gone up.

I told them I will be transferring to GoDaddy any domains I want to keep and letting any I no longer want, expire.

I also advised numerous times to STOP automatically renewing domain names and that I do not want my credit card charged not one more dime.

The day AFTER I transferred a domain name to GoDaddy, 1and1.com sent me an invoice for another year for that same domain.

I contacted them and talked to Damien Christopher, a supervisor in the Billing Dept. He was extremely rude, and he hung up on me.

I want to warn anyone thinking about doing business with 1 and 1 Internet to think twice before giving your credit card information over to them. They bill me monthly for charges I never authorized and I cannot get any cooperation in removing my credit card info.

jack Nov 26, 2008

1and1 are useless

They are ripoffs and the custoemr service and billing departments are rude and illiterate!

I had a similar experience and will be movign my 60+ domains this week!

• Ih
    Ihatebadbusiness Apr 09, 2009

They are the second worst company I've ever dealt with in my life... the worst tried to take one.

1and1 unsatisfied client Jul 14, 2009

I had a problem with that supervisor as well. He was extremely rude, full of himself and did nothing to resolve the issue.

1and1 unsatisfied client Jul 14, 2009

I didn't want to renew certain domains that were to be charged to my account, they were not flexible at all. I've been a client for 5 years. Every time I have an issue no one can resolve.

1and1 unsatisfied client Jul 14, 2009

The supervisor for Damien Christopher is Sebastian Gonzales. His phone number or contact information is not provided. THey provided me only with their 1and 1 mailing address at 710 Road # 300 Chestbrook PA 19087

• He
    Herschel Mar 23, 2010

Many of us have had issues with 1&1 Internet. It’s time we got together to do something about it. They usually get away with the small charges because most people pay to make it go away (and 1&1 is extremely persisent over a couple dollars).

I’ve started a facebook group to start gathering people together to share stories and tactics to resolve any alleged wrongdoings:

• Pr
    productivitymarket.com Nov 10, 2012

Warning:
    Read this post in another part follows
    this company 1 & 1 is really to the worst company

I registered a domain with this company, additionally after 2 days, I received a call from a representative of 1 & 1, offering a package named MyWebSite, after I asked various technical things and have received no response to my needs, I accepted the contract which included one month free and at no additional cost if by chance I had deleted the first of the current month from activation, I called the next day to get information on how to give this package MyWebSite the domain that I bought earlier, I was given support is to give this package the domain in question, after which I noticed that this package of MyWebSite was not what the rapresentante offer me a few days earlier, I called 1 & 1 to erase the package MyWebSite, the representative I waited, I asked if he wanted to remove the domain in this package, I told him that no absolutely not, he told me that he had to clean out only the package MyWebSite and leave the domain in its place, after about an hour I received an email saying that the domain was deleted, along with the package MyWebSite, I called for an explanation, I was told that no wax is another way of getting your domain back, and that if by chance I wanted, I had to pay the transference domain and that perhaps the domain had already been put on auction, angry I asked to speak with the supervisor, I was refusing to speak to a supervisor, so I got angry and asked him that I had a one-year contract with this domain I wanted it back, there was no way I was told that at this point even if the mistakes he did the operator where I cancel the domain as well, and that the only alternative was to pay CANCELLATIONS and transference, in a nutshell, he commit errors and you must pay for their mistakes

• Pr
    productivitymarket.com Nov 10, 2012

Make Money By me

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices