zhot.netspam

A

Received unsolicited text of notification of $$$winnings due to 40 year anniversary of Nokia. +[protected]. To claim prize an email was sent to [protected]@zhot.net. When zhot.net is googled it became obvious it was a scam. I just hope I do not become inundated with spam emails from these ###s. Who can't do with some free cash these days? Guilty and so advantage taken. Don't let it happen to you.

• Ta
    Tamal ghosh Jun 12, 2013

(My name tamal ghosh), (Phone no-[protected]), (Address- Ram krisna para, matigara, siliguri, darjeeling)

• Dh
    dhava65 May 20, 2013

i was also received mail and Sm's by star world company and zhot.net and 1crore and 75laks and one Chevrolet car and also they send me there SBI account no to received gift by pay the government tax 18500Rs but its fraud and don't try this all my friend
    and i will mention SBI account detail also Mr jafet aye A/c ;[protected]
    and alsoother person inwoll his name :azhe to:[protected]
    ifsc code =0000072 & this two people are fraud with all
    dear all don't send you money and ignore this MSG and mail its my request to all
    ignore all this type of file and MSG and mail its fraud &scam and scam and scam

• Ro
    Roselina Apr 20, 2013

I got a mail today from this mail Id [email protected] saying i won £500, 000.00 GBP and they asked me to send my full details including my age, sex, address, mobile no, etc.I absolutely know this is a scam.So i'm just here to warn others.

sanjaggarwal Apr 18, 2013

i got a msg from +[protected] .. +44-[protected] your mobile no.has won( 1 crore 75 lakh and chevrolet cruze car) in 2013 mobile draw to recive send name, address and mobile no. To [email protected] What i do ?

• Sh
    Shazzahr Apr 08, 2013

Today 2013 8th april I get a red bull promotion text saying my phone number won 850.000.00 pounds.I am a New Zealander and our currency is dollars and cents..To claim the prize send an email to [email protected] email address was suspect.
    This has to be a scam and I wont be sending them an email.
    Anybody else out there gets a text like this PLEASE be careful.

• Mr
    Mrs J2003 Apr 04, 2013

I received a text from [email protected] informing me that I have won 850, 000.00POUNDS for REDBULL promotions and to email them back on [email protected] I am glade i googled the email and found this before emailing them and Yes I too am from New Zealand

• Vi
    Vic Scott Apr 01, 2013

I also got a text saying i'd won $850, 000 in a Red Bull promotion. In New Zealand, it came from +[protected], and even included an address of [email protected] This would appear to be the engineering department of the university of Malaysia, no doubt some computing students having a laugh. Again, the text said to e-mail [email protected], google'ing that brought me here.

Chrissybabes Mar 16, 2013

I just got a txt today, saying I have won 850, 000.00 Pounds...I had ot email them. (Like the previous comment) Im in NZ by the way. We have dollars not pounds. Must be fake and a hoax.

Jo H Mar 16, 2013

I also got a text asking me to claim 850, 000 pounds by sending an email to [email protected] - they claimed it was a Red Bull promotion. I'm certainly not going to email them - I doubt whether Red Bull would have a promotion to give away that amount of money.

• Va
    vasudrngla Jan 10, 2013

I got a message from [email protected] . they are saying you won 85 lakhs in HSBC BANK in U.K and a job oppurtunity. they gave their mobile no also +[protected]. Kindly look forward on this matter.

• Go
    Gourav raj Jan 10, 2013

(Name=Gourav raj)(mobile no. [protected])(address-H, 227 old seema puri delhi, 95)

sagarkumar jha Jan 06, 2013

[protected]

• Di
    dinesh moolchandani Dec 16, 2012

i got a message from [email protected] that my cell no. has won 1crore 75 lakhs n chevrolet cruze car n also gave their mobile no. as [protected]. kindly look forward to this matter . thanx

• Pa
    pablo888 Aug 04, 2012

a mi me llegó un mensaje via manhunt diciendo que habia ganado 950000 euros y me pedian que mande un mail a [email protected] me parece que es una estafa.
    Son tremendos.

Jamesbiggs Mar 08, 2012

I got an email from [email protected] saying theres $800, 000 being transfered to me. Its a scam, they are pushing me to pay them money so that I can get money.. its obviously a SCAM.

Dont trust these people: