Zaicargo - Courier Servicesscammers

V

I Send a box to Colombia on October 31 and on December 12 I was informed that the truck was stolen in Colombia . I Call the office for NY Zaicargo to request a copy of the police report denounced the theft to the police . According with this report the theft was executed on December 2 and the report was presented on 5 . The truck's driver, Wilson Hernandez's phone does not live in the house that reported in the document in Soacha . The person who answered said I do not know this person . Also call Zaicargo in Bogota and I took me 45 minute to wait for someone to answer me . I had to use two different phone lines and mark them while they hung me or left me waiting. Finally Jairo Yepes answered (I do not the position he plays in the company). He said he had done everything Colombian's law requires that if the car had stolen and sorry ! . I Also mentioned of the 43 claims of other people on the internet about their poor service and He is so naive thinking that are his competitors who write these complains. Come on is people like me the people you stole every day!!! ( Find them on this website )
The reputation of the company is a company that steals, abuses his customers and is not liable for the losses.
DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY .
I still wonder pro that took them take the month of November to ship my box.
 Why is reported 3 days after the robbery when they were working days and not holidays. The driver was a name invented ?
 I do not think the truck was stolen that's a lie . This company abuses its customers, steal, do not answer, they take advantage of people who trust them to deliver Christmas gifts to family members.
Attached you can find a copy of the police report denounced the theft and what can I do with a paper airplane or frame it to remember these scammers .
THE U.S. government should investigate this business and cancel the license to operate this business.

scammers

• Al
    Alexlinca Sep 14, 2014

Me acaba de pasar lo mismo a mo

jojodouk Dec 15, 2013

!! no pain please!! buy valium, xanax, dillies, oxy's, hydro's and other pain pills available.. overnight shipping-24 hrs

Pain meds without a prescription online. good prices!
    Fast delivery! mail us at: [email protected]
    I look forth to get your inquiries so I can send to you my price list
    Other details.