*YouTube Mountain View CAUSbilling

J Apr 26, 2019

I have been charged $43.80 for an unknown reason and would like to know how to resolve this. This is what I know,
Description: POS GOOGLE *YouTube Mountain View CAUS
Transaction Date: 4/15/2019 12:00 AM
Transaction Amount: $43.80
Check Number:
Debit or Credit: D
Host Transaction Code: 2326
Host Transaction #: a39ece11827658b59caa4644e0764ea09a3a3fe5

Mark Haughey Jan 05, 2021

To Whom it May Concern, I have been charged $11.00 for six months.Why was I charged and how do I stop future payments?? Am I paying for something that I need??My email address is [email protected] and my phone number is [protected]

• Lo
    Lori Ledward Dec 28, 2020

I had this happen yesterday they got me for 13 withdrawals to Google*YouTube Mountain View CA. They took a total of $1, 233 from me before my bank alerted me all in the span of 2 hours.

It is a real service but it is scammers getting our info and purchasing these services. There is a special link you can go to for these exact charges.

or
    Report unauthorized charges
    If you see a charge on your card or bank statement for a digital purchase on YouTube that you didn't make, you can report the charges to our support team within 120 days of the transaction.

Step 1: Identify YouTube charges
    All YouTube purchases will appear on your statement as GOOGLE*YouTube [service name]. For example, a YouTube Premium charge will appear as GOOGLE*YouTube Premium.

If the charge in question isn't in one of these formats, it didn't come from YouTube. Get in touch with your bank or card-issuer for more info.

Also, call and dispute these charges with your financial institution they will black your debit card and give you a new one and investigate. I still had my debit card in my own possession when this happened. HAD MY BANK SHRED IT THIS AFTERNOON!!

GOOD LUCK

• Ti
    Tippsy Spamoni Dec 15, 2020

I have been charged 4.99 for no reason and absalutly no Authorization to do so how do i stop this and get a refund Google *youtube Memmountain View Caus??? Dec 15 2020

• Co
    Cole420 Dec 04, 2020

I have been charged $24.00 for Google mountain view caus I would like to know why I'm being charged this every month

Mark Ragucci Nov 29, 2020

as anyone figured this out, I have over 100 separate charges on my account and I don't even have google or you tube accounts.

• Pr
    Princess Tenegnework Aynalem Lawless Nov 10, 2020

Same thing with me. I will be reporting this to my bank in the (am) to get these unauthorized charges, REVERSED!!

Bill Patrick Lamanteer Oct 30, 2020

This company is illegally hacking into your identification & fraudly stealing funds from your private banking. Everyone needs to contact the FBI & file a complaint.

Bill Patrick Lamanteer Oct 30, 2020

This company needs to be investigated. This is a felony.

• Ti
    Tim Mccall Oct 26, 2020

Yep, youtube mountain just got me for $257 just last night, multiple ranging from 0.00 as a test then 10 more charges from $1 to $45. WTF!!!

• Sk
    sky311 Oct 16, 2020

I just went into my youtube setting and it was a monthly fee for a channel. so i deactivated it.

• Ro
    Rob Wayne Sep 23, 2020

Actually contact you attorney and have him file a fraud charge along with your credit card company and sue them and place charges, i did because youtube mountain is a straight up fraud

Bill Patrick Lamanteer Oct 30, 2020

@Rob Wayne This company needs to be investigated & charged with fraud.

• Be
    Betty Cartwright Sep 04, 2020

I have 173 charges for this mountain view caus on bank card and I didn't make any of them they range from $36.55 — $1.00 draining around close to $800 dollars if anyone can help me

• Fl
    Flor Soliz Oct 12, 2020

@Betty Cartwright Same with me I had over 200 charges and 1200 dollars gone in less than two hours

• Ve
    Vera Anderson Aug 10, 2020

This tv youtube mountain view was supposed to be 2 weeks free why was i charge $69.05 and how do i get my refund back.
    YOUTUBE TV MOUNTAIN VIEW CA. PUL 4601 $69.05 DBIT PAYMENT

• Ve
    Vera Anderson Aug 10, 2020

I downloaded this youtube mountain view Caus by mistake, Called and talked to someone and told them to cancel this. i see i have been billed for 69.05 on 8-3 20 please refund my money i do not wont this youtube site. thanks
    VERA ANDERSON.

• Bo
    bob ruppell Aug 10, 2020

how do I get my money back from these sob's

• Bc
    bchancellor Jul 28, 2020

I've been charged 60.99 for two months now. I have no idea what it is for. It's not the Youtube TV. That's 49.99. I've sent it to Google for investigation but haven't heard yet.

• Ec
    echirichetti Jul 25, 2020

why would I pay even a dollar for help in obtaining the 24.00 charged to my account. You already owe me the $192.00 and you think I would pay another $1.00 for you to obtain this back???? And then another $49.00 every month after that??? Do you think I am stupid??> I believe I will be getting a lawyer for this so please be ready for this action.

• Li
    LisaAL May 31, 2020

Hi, I too have been charged $10.99/monthly for several months Without my authorization. . I thought it was something else, but I was wrong. I’m going to try that link that somebody posted earlier. This really is BS and they should be charged criminally. I wonder if some attorney would like to have this case as a class action law suit.
    Good luck to all of us. I pray we all get our money back.
    Bye, Lisa

• Iz
    Izaiah Ethan Dãsilvãcostã May 29, 2020

I have a $56.57 done on 5 /19 I dont know what this is I dont want it.

• Pa
    Paolo C Apr 10, 2020

Has anyone find out who this company is? I just got charged for $49.99 for what I thought was YouTube TV. Only to find out that Google's charges are named differently from these crooks. Abd I've had YouTube TV for 6 months now and this is the first time this happens. I've uploaded a screenshot of the charge for support.

• He
    Heather Rago Feb 20, 2020

I WOULD LIKÉ TO TALK TO A REAL PERSON IN REGARDS TO MY ACCOUNT. UNAUTHORIZED PAYMENTS AND WANT A REFUND IMMEDIATELY PLEASE.
    [protected] HEATHER

Marty Martorella Dec 19, 2019

Hi, I had the same problem and found this link https://support.google.com/pay/gethelp somehow I had gotten signed up for YouTube TV, I told them that I had not authorized it and they not only canceled the account but they are refunding me the money. I haven't gotten it yet, but I think that it will be put back into my bank account. I hope that this will help some of you!

Josh711 Nov 05, 2019

They just charged me $3.11 for what??

• De
    Delae76 Nov 01, 2019

Check your paid memberships under your Youtube settings . My son subscribed to a gaming channel and they charge $1.99/mo without knowing. I have been charged for the last 4 months. You can discontinue it from there also.

Mary Sumner Sep 22, 2019

I want to talk to a real person. Not that robot Chris.. I need charges removed. Not going to pay anything extra. My phone [protected]

• We
    web crawler Sep 09, 2019

they charged me 49.99 for what I still dont know

• Du
    Dusten Aug 21, 2019

I had a 94.99 charge and from here and can not find it anywhere on my google account. If anyone has had success figuring this out please let me know.

• Ju
    Justin19841 Aug 12, 2019

Same here. Same description on billing but it's at random times. $2.00 here and $2.50 another time. I added all transactions up over the course of a few months and it's over $200! How can I stop this?

• Bd
    Bdawg82749 Jul 16, 2019

Hey I had the same thing but it was monthly payment of 4.99 I found out it was due to my memberships to youtubers. Idk if you found this out already but I'm just doing my part to help

• Mo