Yamunakumari NithiyanthanVexatious litigant

M

My name is Mano, and I have known Tom Thiru for a long time. I disagree with all your bad Commons of Tom Thiru. As many of us know, Tom is a good man with an excellent character. As per my personal investigation you three are mentally ill people, namely, Yamunakumari Nithiyanathan, Nimalan Gunarajan, and Frank Fanades. Yamunakumari has scammed many lenders and banks, and she is a vexatious litigant. Many of the Toronto Courts have endorsed all her claims as vexatious and frivolous. She is an bad apple in the community. I am drawing the attention to Yamuna, if you don't have any proper work, maybe taking welfare and complains about others. May be I can help you to find a job. As I know you all have very limited knowledge, maybe high school is the maximum. Find a job or if you need work call me at [protected]. Please don't hide behind the computer and write your nonsense messages, if you want to say something bad about a person, let's contact the police, If you want come out and let's meet you at the police station, I will ask Tom Thiru to come as well. As I know, you're a cheater and owing money to many people, including you owe money to Tom. Please do not harass and bully innocent people.

• Ku
    Kumar Sriskanda Nov 27, 2020

Mano, Yamunakumari is mentally sick. Learn to ignore her and move on with your life.