XpersonalsFake profiles

P

Xpersonals is a dating site. I signed up for this site and after some time I recognized that many pictures are taken from other dating sites… Many of the profiles are fake. I want my money back. How can I be sure that I talk to real people? Don’t trust them.

• Ra
    RarelyComplain Oct 02, 2012

You paid your money now just take the knocks. We all post pictures of Mr Ed on these sites...because if something actually does go down and somebody actually does meet up, the lites are out, we're under the covers and we got a couple martinis in us...so nobody is ever the wiser. Get with the program.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices