www.usaimmigrationsupport.comPaypal Scammer

Mr. Brown one of the partner of this company asked for online promotion of their website www.usaimmigrationsupport.com and submitted $2500 into our paypal account as upfront, we started the work and sent him work for $ 7500. He made another payment of $ 2500, which he immediately reversed and the reason he gave was that his bank did that by mistake and he will send the money again. Below is the skype chat detail: -

Hi, it seems the bank had "removed" the invalid charge as well as valid, its not a problem I will resubmit 2500 as of today.

I contacted him several times after that and then he opened a dispute for initial 2500 also.

Later on we came to know that they did that with several other companies also. This company is crook. I am not sure that they will help anybody. My advise for all the people, who are looking to Adjust Status to Green card, renew green card, expired green card, green card marriage, immigration marriage, green card through marriage, Green card application, us citizenship test, citizenship test, citizenship exam etc. please dont apply through this company as these crooks will take all your money without providing you services.

These people have scammed many and are looking for many more.

• Gr
    griffondk Apr 26, 2009

it says fast delivery but i have waitet over 2 hours on my 25k g to griffondk :/

• In
    India_SEO _solutions Aug 13, 2010

I agree to this, I have also been bitten by these snakes. They posted 5000 into my account and once the work was done, they reversed the paypal transaction. Nice way to expose these ###.

Good Job buddy.

• Us
    US Immigration Aug 14, 2010

Very funny. "India_SEO _solutions" is complaining and "India_SEO _solutions" is "agreeing" which is the same person but now acts as a 3rd person. In general all these Indian crooks first should learn of how to build the links and then complain.

Now all what they can do is: http://silencedbyageofautism.blogspot.com/2010/06/censored-on-david-gorskis-financial.html -> source code: I have deleted the posts by bharat and shriram because they consisted of nothing more than links to some site for immigration products (usaimmigrationsupport.com), the validity of which I have not verified. If you post here, please stick to the topic and do not post advertisements. If either of those users (most likely sock puppets) wish to contact me regarding the deletion of their posts, they can do so using the link to the right.Thank you.

This type of work, can do nothing but earn the permanent ban from search engines for an excessive amount of spam.

Also, why are they hiding their real company name. Its not India SEO Solutions, its Thinkbizsolutions http://www.thinkbizsolutions.com/

And if you look at their services: http://www.thinkbizsolutions.com/link_popularity_plans.html it says "no blogs" in the first place.

jenny seo india Aug 28, 2010

Yes, they are a real scammer. They have cheated a lot of Indian SEO company and even a lot of SEO freelancer. They are searching indian SEO company. Once the deal is final, the guy issue a echeque through paypal. And when the work is done, the just stop making payment through that echeque.
    I have attached one of the snap.

The fraudster name is > VIDAL MENDIOLA

His Skype ID : vytlek
    His MSN ID: vidal.[protected]@hotmail.com

His paypal id : vidal.[protected]@hotmail.com

Just beware of him. He is a real fraudster. Don't take any seo or link building from this guy. A real cheater.

jenny seo india Aug 28, 2010

This guy has stolen most of innocent SEO freelancer's money. The freelancers has finished their job perfectly, but never get paid.

Please take serious action against this company and the cheater > VIDAL MENDIOLA.

jenny seo india Aug 28, 2010

look at their another fake website : http://phpweb123.info (Replica of > www.usaimmigrationsupport.com)

jenny seo india Aug 28, 2010

Here also you can read the more truth about this company and their founders: http://usaimmigrationsupportcom.wordpress.com/

jenny seo india Aug 28, 2010

Thanks all.. Hope others seo freelancers will agree and will not promote his ever...

SCAM - usaimmigrationsupport.com
    Fraud - usaimmigrationsupport.com
    Fake - usaimmigrationsupport.com
    Cheat - usaimmigrationsupport.com
    Fraudster - usaimmigrationsupport.com
    Lair - usaimmigrationsupport.com

usaimmigrationsupport.com is a SCAM!!!
    usaimmigrationsupport.com is Fraud!!!
    usaimmigrationsupport.com is Fake!!!
    usaimmigrationsupport.com is Cheat!!!
    usaimmigrationsupport.com is Fraudster!!!
    usaimmigrationsupport.com is Lair!!!

Don't trust usaimmigrationsupport.com Because they are a real scammer. So, neither take any service nor provide any service to usaimmigrationsupport.com

jenny cooper Aug 29, 2010

Hello to all his is very big fraud please beware don"t take work from this client ...

Prince Verma

• Da
    Davinderbisht Aug 30, 2010

lol same guy i had but i didnt get any problem with him because i reject his offer lol

• Ds
    dsorber Oct 18, 2010

ATTENTION! I was just burned by this company and Allan Mendiola. I have begun procedures to sue for Breach of Contract. If you would like to join me in this, please email me at [protected]@gmail.com. Together we can get this guy, and all the money he owes to us!

-D. Sorber

JEFF W JOHNSON Feb 17, 2011

USIMMIGRATION IS A SCAM COMPANY. THEY STOLE $345 FROM ME. THERE ARE NOT BIGGER ###S

Jeff WW Johnson Feb 17, 2011

I agree, usaimmigrationsupport.com is a SCAM!!!
    I had $345 stolen from me. Don't use this company. It is a scam. You can get the forms from the U. S. government for free. This company offers nothing of value. Do not use them.

• Vy
    Vytautas Lekarauskas Feb 17, 2011

My name is Vytautas Lekarauskas and yes I own usaimmigrationsupport.com. I have some of the best thieves working for me and I love stealing money from hard working people.

• Vy
    Vytautas t Lekarauskas Feb 17, 2011

• Re
    Renata S. Feb 17, 2011

Same happened to me, and I live in California.
    at least I didn't get bad-mouthed, just ignored. I see in the comment of someone I know to be an honest person with whom I've worked in the past. Sorry to see you were scammed as well D. Sorber!

I have a bone to pick with PayPal as well. They hold the money for a week - assuming to verify that there's money in the account and a LONG time later agree to reverse the charges. Of course it's an open door for scammers.
    Now I know I will never see that money... Maybe if we band together?

• I was stung out of $900 of hard work I did by USA Immigration Support.com. Tens of articles written over hundreds of hours, then all the payments were charged back.

These people are the ### of the earth, NEVER do any work with them.

• Ca
    cap_tan Jul 06, 2011

This company has many, many complaints, warnings, unanswered BBB complaints and even vendor / sub-contractor complaints. Please be warned and do not use them or do work for them. They even admitted that I am not the first to complain... but offered no resolution.

• Va
    valentina777 Jul 16, 2011

here are the guys in Minsk, Belorussia, who made a webdesign for USAImmigrationsupport.com

• Va
    valentina777 Jul 16, 2011

India SEO Solutions

I am surprised you, someone claiming to be technologically and computer-wise savvy are still unable to get them down from Google search?
    By the way how much do you charge for SEO?

• Ra
    Rahul Patell Jul 28, 2011

U S immigration organization is the best place to get looted. They ask $680 for their processing fee which is same amount which we are supposed to pay to USCIS for Citizenship. I am able to fillout form n400 my self and that person charge me 680$ to juss fool around. I paid for Immigration Fee of government not for him. The website pretend and appear to be online portal for appliaction for neutralizatio held my govt. They never answer our calls. I feel I am being cheated. It's not easy to earn money this days and such blood sucker earn easily making peopl fool. My family work really hard.

only thing I can say is US IMMIGRATION ORGANIZATION IS SCAM SCAM SCAM...

• St
    stevebill Aug 24, 2011

after sending brown hundreds of mails and discuss potential out come, finally, this snake give my money back.

• Jr
    jrpuente Jan 03, 2012

I AGREE USAIMMIGRATIONSUPPORT .COM IS A SCAM I AM IN PROCESS OF GETTING MY MONEY BACK NEED TO LEARN MORE OF FRAUD ONLINE THESE PEOPLE NEED TO BE PUNISHED AND STOP COMMITTING CRIMES!!!