www.uggstore.com.auugg boots

T

I went onto google looking for ugg boots, thought the sponsored links were safe so i choose to order, this was on the 17th feb, funny thing the web site is advertising at the top of this complaints page as a safe site, this may be so but i recieved a letter from a solicitors company and home office uk border agency yesturday 11th march stating that the parcel was intercepted and detained at Mount Pleasant Postal Depot. it states the solicitors firm is working as uk legal counsel to Deckers outdoor Corporation to ensure that the goods are officially seized and destroyed. How frightening i have been a victim of a trade mark infringement by the seller of the goods www.uggstore.com.au, this company does not have the right to sell products bearing the "UGG" name in the United Kingdom, or to UK residents. I have been asked to agree to abandon the goods by signing a letter naming the website to which i have, i would just like to make people aware that this will happen to you too so be aware .The solicitors have informed me that the UGG Australia website www.uggaustralia.com contains a list of authorised retailers aimed at helping avoid traps posed by websites, they strongly advised to visit http://www.uggaustrailia.com/gb/retailstores/onlinestores.aspx before making any further purchases. Please anyone thinking of ordering ugg boots use the info i have written so u dont fall into what i can only call a trap of deciet and scams to which i was .62

• Li
    Lillypadfrog Nov 13, 2016

If you click on 'contact' on any website online, and their address, email and phone numbers are not listed, that's a red flag. If all they have is a form you fill out in order to contact then, you know it's a hoax. Please help spread the word. I nearly ordered from this company uggaustralia.com.au but when I found they had no contact information I researched them and found complaints such as the ones listed above.

Johny1981 Apr 06, 2011

Had purchased a pair of uggboots for my girlfriend on this website www.uggstore.com.au and the first pair she recieved were fine at the time I was in Australia. Recently we decided to purchase another pair except this time we are overseas in Europe. The boots we believe are faulty and sent the website emails along with pictures of the faults. They advised us to send the boots back to them for inspection. We sent the boots back to Australia to their PO Box 211, Bentleigh East VIC 3165. They recieved the boots and informed us that after their inspection they did not find the boots to faulty and offered a replacement pair free of charge along with no delivery fee. This web company did not replace the boots they simple repacked the exact same boots that we had sent them. Email is their only contact on the website. Although after searching through google found this site http://www.comeonaussie.com/sites/9989902.html which has the correct address and correct website address along with a contact phone number [protected] as this is Australian phone number +61 is needed first. We will never buy from this website again. If you know of anyone who is wanting uggboots make sure to inform them about this first.

• Ed
    Edward Philips Jan 08, 2011

This UGGSTORE company does not deliver, this company UGGSTORE does not respond, this company UGG STORE does not provide details of carrier or tracking number. It seemed OK and now I wonder if this company UGGSTORE is a scam. With a business like this my complaint is that this company is allowed to continue trading by Australian authorities. OK, I made a bad and unusual error of judgement at a cost of some 140 Euro.