www.my-secure-health.comUltra body garcinia

Made the mistake of ordering free trial sample of Dyna Garcinia Cambogia for shipping only - the cart offered two more items I did not want - clicked NO for both, but one was added anyway. Elsewhere others have said that the company did not process refunds and others said they never received the product, yet others said they were charged for refills when they never asked for them and even after they told the company to stop.
AVOID!
May also be doing business as http://www.puravolantiaging.net/

• My
    Myersf Aug 10, 2016

I too got taken by this site. Can't get the web page to come up. I did print my receipt, lot of good it is doing me now. STAY AWAY from this product and any website trying to sell this product!!