www.fb.me./cc CAstolen money from credit card

This kind of person is a devil, no more souls at all, he/she sold to it to the Satan, he/she already in hell, if this person had a family, feed them from stolen money, so that means all there family its already in hell too, you guys whatever you doing in this world, you think you pass, but your body and souls its already burning hell, do you believe God? or you believing Satan? I guess only one you worship is a Satan, remembered only the Lord Jesus Christ can save us, nobody else, make have fun what you are doing, but remembered lots of people hurting so bad, because of you, stealing other people's money, you don't have right to use it ! because its not belong to you, ...say sorry to you, whoever you are or whatever you are, burning hell so badly, your body feels so hot, because of fire, I am telling you, , you are very sick person, you need prayer, how you can return all the stolen money from me and other people?how can you sleep during at night? I guess all day long thinking what you can purchase ?what card that you can use it?or anything you like, why you cannot have your own money from your hard working, then you have right to spend it, but not other people's money, pay attention all the victims of this person, he/she already burning hell, we cannot do anything against him/she, my question how we can stop or fight with it !

• St
    Stephanie Pezeshki Dec 25, 2015

I have no clue what i purchased for $300.00

• Re
    Reviewer87499 Aug 29, 2015

You took 14.99 off my Debit card and I want to know why... And I want to know who the hell you are??? Put the money back on my card or I'll get a lawyer...
    Wynona Campbell

• Ca
    CAM HEMERYCK Aug 22, 2014

TAKEING CREDIT CARD PAYMENT NOT GIVEN A OKAY TO 2 TIMES ON MY FACEBOOK, COM BILLED TO CREDIT CARD COMPANY HOME TRUST VISA O7/17 AND O7/23 DESCRIPTION 2MZSG6J6M2 WWW.FB.MEADS CA.