www.custom-cards.me.ukSCAM BEWARE

D

HI ALL
I PLACED AN ORDER FOR A SLOVAK DRIVING LICENSE TWO WEEKS AGO FROM THIS WEBSITE. PAYMENT WAS TAKEN ONLINE FROM MY CREDIT CARD. HAVENT RECEIVED MY ORDER TILL NOW. EMAILED SIMON FROM THIS SCAM COMPANY. HE SAID WILL SEND ME MY ID CARD. NOW IT IS THIRD WEEK . NOTHING . SO I INFORMED MY BANK ABOUT THIS SCAM.
BEWARE . DONT EVER TRY PLACE ANY ORDER WITH THIS WEBSITE.

chris

hatescammers2010 Feb 06, 2014

nice try reported random . whos great novelty ids for u . mmmm never heard of them yet u on other hand own idking.com and topnotchfakeid.com

• Ra
    RandomUsernameHere Feb 04, 2014

Kevin thomson is a well known scammer, he ran this site and many others. including Gr8t novelty ID for you. The bank details he asked for payment Sort Code - 08-71-99Account Number -56056680and Bank Branch Lloyds Bank Sort Code 30-96-48, Account Number 11776168he lives at 62 Kenilworth Avenue, Galashiels, TD1 2DB

hatescammers2010 Jan 31, 2014

sick of topnotchfakeids saying i own these businesses all becoz i warned ppl about his scam randomusernamehere is topnotchfakeids just be careful peeps

hatescammers2010 Nov 23, 2013

I BEG YOUR PARDON WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOUR GIVING MY PERSONAL DETAILS ON HERE COZ I REPORTED YOU TO POLICE REGARDING YOUR SCAM SITE AND THEN YOU THREATENED TO PUT ME ON A PEDO WARNING SITE YOU ARE THE OWNER OF TOPNOTCHFAKEIDS.COM I DO NOT HAVE ANY THING TO DO WITH ANY FAKE ID SITES I HAVE NO CLUE WHERE YOU SO CALLED GOT YOUR INFO CAUSE BY PLACINGF THESE FAKE DETAILS ABOUT ME I GOT MY WINDOWS SMASHED AND GOT MY ID STOLEN SO I REQUEST YOU TAKE THIS FAKE INFORMATION DOWN ABOUT ME YOU ARE THE OWNER OF THE SCAM SITE NOT ME SO GET A BLOODY GRIP I HAVE ALL EMAILS FROM YOU TO SAY YOU WERE GONNA MAKE MY LIFE HELL IF I DIDNT REMOVE MY COMPLAINTS ABOUT U AND YOU WILL ACTUALLY FIND I REMOVED THE REVIEW ABOUT YOU BUT ITS NOW GOING STRAIGHT BACK UP - THERE WAS ABSOLLOTLY NO CALL FOR PUTTING FAKE INFO ABOUT ME ON WITH MY DETAILS ITS PATHETIC TO THINK THAT YOU OWN TOPNOTCHFAKEIDS.COM AND BECAUSE I COMPLAINED AND REPORTED IT HERE AND TO POLICE AND TRADING STANDARDS YOU THEN EMAILED ME SAYING THIS IS GOING TO GET BADDDDD FOR YOU REMOVE YOUR COMPLAINTS ABOUT ME - ANY PERSON WHO OWNS A LEGIT COMPANY WHO GETS A BAD REVIEW ABOUT THEM DOESNT GO ON THE WAY YOU DO SO ITS SHOWING YOU THAT YOU ARE A PATHETIC MAN AND A SCAMMER LOOK PEOPLE AT THE REVIEWS ABOUT TOPNOTCHFAKEIDS.COM

• Ra
    RandomUsernameHere Oct 27, 2013

The Novboss is actually a guy called KEVIN THOMSON

I tracked him down here: FLAT A 11. HIGH STREET BIGGAR SCOTLAND ML12 6DA.

• Cr
    crewy77 Aug 23, 2013

novboss rip me off as well he full of crap dont use he will steal your money

Anti Novboss Mar 19, 2013

Novboss is the biggest scammer alive> the guy is ###!! WATCH OUT HE COME OUT WITH SO MUCH CRAP ITS UNREAL.

• Su
    subaru-mad Sep 08, 2012

I got a Polish one from - [email protected], took a few weeks but well chuffed.

maluenda Jul 12, 2012

, bfgyithkghk

NovB0ss May 11, 2012

For a quality novelty UK driving licence complete with working holograms & coloured UV security please visit us at:

See some of our work here:

[email protected]

Novboss

Comments

• Wa
    WayneMT Mar 24, 2012

I was sold a dog by this scam artist. He told me it was a highland terrier but when I got it home and looked closely I discovered it was no such thing. I have phoned and emailed and still yet to get a response!!! How can someone get away with this, it's a disgrace. I have bought many dogs from many people and have never been treated like this. This website is shocking. I think that when someone tells you that you have bought a highland terrier that is what you should get. This mutt has fleas and look like it's been living in a dust bin. Ok so maybe I should have waited until it was daylight but I trusted this guy. Now I find out the he's been ripping people off in Ireland and replacing their LPG bottles. I an furious with this Simon and I will do everything in my power to stop him selling his dogs and stealing good peoples gas.

Johnny PTL Nov 26, 2011

I had a card from Custom-Cards, took 2 weeks to come and was just crap. Wrong colour, bad hologram, bad printing and to top it off the driver number was too long!!! Don't even bother

• Pc
    PC-2048 Nov 18, 2011

Has anyone managed to get a refund? Is it Paypal or some other option, Paypal protection means you get all your money back, no problem. If it is Paypal has anyone actually lost their money, I be interested to hear if that was the case.

• Cf
    CFM56 Nov 03, 2011

Simon's e-mail: [email protected]

• Cf
    CFM56 Nov 03, 2011

This is 100% a scam. "Simon" replies to your initial complaint e-mail with a nice reply explaining how it's not his fault etc etc to put your mind at ease until the payment has gone through from your account to his. I paid for a card mid September and still no sign of it, £18 lost and not a single response to any of my follow up e-mails from the "top bloke" simon, surprise surprise. Time to contact paypal and see if they can do something about this scam. Please save your money people. If anybody wants proof of his ridiculous e-mails i'll be happy to post them here or send them on.

• Fr
    FRAUD POLICE Oct 26, 2011

Simon is a fraudster!! everyone saying good things about him are not real people!!! it is simon who is actually writing fake good reviews about himself!! [email protected] is also a big fraud!!! it is actually simon. KEEP YOUR MONEY IN YOUR POCKETS PEOPLE!

• Ai
    Aimless Oct 16, 2011

Hey,

Do you have Simon's email by any chance, would really help.

Cheers.

• Te
    Teddy009 Oct 06, 2011

Paid through Paypal 9 days ago, still not received my ID. Great communication with Simon however, tells me it was only sent on Monday but if it were sent first class post as he says then it should be here by now. It isn't, I need it for the weekend and thought that ordering almost 2 weeks in advance would do the job but unfortunately not. Can't fault Simon on his communication but if I don't get it tomorrow I'm putting in for a refund.

• Ve
    VERY VERY Happy customer Sep 30, 2011

[email protected] is GREAT! AMAZING QUALITY! LOW PRICE! JUST ALL AROUND GOOD DEAL!!! THANK YOU!!!

• Na
    Nat667 Sep 28, 2011

I've used this website and paid with paypal. Never had a problem and Simon is always good to his word. I had an order lost in the post, got a full refund, then it turned up a week later. Told them I had it and Simon said keep it. Top bloke.

• To
    Tom_4822 Sep 13, 2011

He is not a scammer I believe he is selling the site so nothing will be produced for a while.