www. Webuydiamondsandgold. CAFRAUD/SCAM

I went to their website looking to have my Old engagement ring worth approximately 3000$ traded in for cash, I got several emails back from "Andrew"

one of the last 2 were:

Hello,

Thank you for your email.

It is difficult to give a proper valuation without having the diamond in our possession. However, a rough guesstimate based on the information you provided. You can expect anywhere up to 2, 400.00CAD for this item.

We look forward to working with you and paying you top dollar for all your unwanted jewellery.

Andrew MacDonald

Then I received one that said they would send my ring back hassle free within 10 days if I was not satisfied.

Then Andrew proceeded to tell me that my ring was never received, I called them left messages on their answering service, no call backs and every email I sent them was responded the same way, no matter what question was asked

Thank you for your email.

We have not received your package.

We look forward to working with you.

Andrew MacDonald
Supervisor, Customer Service
E: [protected]@webuydiamondsandgold.ca
T: [protected]
www.WeBuyDiamondsAndGold.ca

They have no decency to respond back when I ask them for the tracking number on my package..Canada post can't do anything to help me, their packaging is very professional. Beware of We Buy Diamonds and Gold. SCAM!

FRAUD/SCAM

• Ju
    Just been had ! Apr 09, 2010

I had sent them $10, 000 of diamonds and gold. In return I got a cheque for $46.00. They guarantee to return your jewelery if you are unhappy with the cheque. I returned there cheque immediately and my jewelery has not been returned. They are using the trademark logo JVC - Jewelers Vigilance Committee and they are not a member of JVC. They are in violation of JVC intellectual property rights ! Fraud Company. Consumers please be aware ! Check out BBB site on this company ! There address on there site is a box address. Fake ! No one returns your call.

• Sh
    Shilz Apr 07, 2010

I got the exact same problem and I received a cheque of 36 cents and my jewelry was worth over $200. Now, that I want my jewelry back, they are not emailing me back and when I call it is always on voice mail. I HATE THEM SO MUCH... I'M GOING TO TALK TO MY LEGAL ADVISOR!