Wrangler JeansAll the white threads broke, all the blue threads were intact

I purchased a pair of Wrangler jeans about a month ago from Walmart and yesterday I got a 9 inch vertical rip beside the zipper. It is a very good thing I wear underwear! I bought these because I had always felt that Wrangler had quality and the weight of the denim felt substantial. What I discovered as I inspected the area is that all the white threads broke, all the blue threads were intact. I can only assume that the white threads are of poor quality. Of course I threw away the receipt because I did not feel the need to keep it.

• Ro
    robertjosephbrowell Apr 01, 2010

i am very disturbed with wrangler pants i bought two pairs from wallmart and i put them on before i go to work by the time i get off work they are trying to fall off of me i should not have to buy a belt to wear pants it might be great for these children that enjoy the sag effect but not me i know a lot of other adults that feel like i do this is redictulious and ill never purchase your jeans again

• Yo
    your jeans are junk Apr 14, 2011

my husband feels the same way everytime he buys these jeans they fall apart, he called to complain and they told him to use a hot glue gun or try staples what a joke this company is, he will no longer buy wrangler and no longer will any of his friends they sell junk and make a joke of it shame on wrangler...

• Le
    Leonard Ulbrich Feb 19, 2012

This past September I purchased a pair of Wrangler Jean Shorts. Since then I have worn them maybe three or four times. I reached for my wallet in rear pocket and the material ripped around the corner and it appears to be rotten. It is not at a seam ! After watching all of your commercials with high profile people I find these shorts to be very disappointing. Don't know if I would ever purchase again!

• La
    L A Walters Mar 08, 2015

I'm going back the to Levi Struass jeans - they cost more because they use quality material, are constructed better, and they last longer!
    Wranger appears to be buying the cheapest fabric they can find for their jeans. You are lucky if a pair of their jeans last over one year. I had a pair of Levi's last for five or more years (and that was when I was working in the Construction trade). I'm now retired and only wear jeans for comfort, and ease of wear.
    I've included some photos of Wranger jeans I have - only: two years old, one year old, and one new.
    As you can see... they "fall apart" in many areas - especially the crouch area. They are just cheaply made!
    Contacted Wranger concerning this issue - NEVER recieved a reply!
    It appears they don't care as long as they can sell the product to uninformed buyers!

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices