Wow mobileScam

S

I ordered what I thought was a legit business along with products and services for the WOW Mobile service which had unlimited texting, data and so on. I guess it was TOO GOOD to be true. After 3 weeks of not receiving any products/servcies from the company I called the number listed. The number ONLY has a pre-recorded voice that says you have to send them an e-mail to their customer service department. What legit business doesn't have a person you can talk to?? So I sent an e-mail and told them I had not received any products/services and wanted a refund. They told me I COULD NOT receive a refund. I then told them again that I have not recevied anything from the company and wanted my entire purchase price back from them. They then sent back an e-mail saying they would forward this to their accounting department. I didn't heard back from anyone. I have since contacted the BBB, my bank and an attorney trying to get my money back. This seems to be a scam and a not very reliable copany that is making hype claims about their products and services which no one has even seen yet.

• Na
    Nash Aug 18, 2016

Over 5 business days to port my ph number!

they have a phone number for customer support that puts me on never ending hold!

No one has every answered when i call

They dont reply to emails in a timely manner - I had a problem with my phone not working and emailed them twice and NEVER got a reply back.

They are a business that leases lines from Tmobile so trying to get tech support is impossible because I am not a n authorized account holder so Tmobile wont release any info account # or anything!

WoW Mobile your customer services sucks and I'll never recommend any one to you!