world wealth distution/national payment servicesfraud

THIS COMPANY SENT MY 80 YEAR OLD MOTHER A SCAM LETTER STATING SHE HAD WON $25, 000 BUT SHE WOULD NEED TO SEND A $10.00 PAYMENT BY CREDIT CARD TO RECIEVE THIS $25, 000. IT IS AN OUTCRY THAT A PERSON AND/OR COMPANY WOULD ROB THE ELDERLY!

• To
    TOM DOBESH Apr 15, 2011

This National Payment Service should be arrested, convicted, jailed and fined $20, 000, 000

TOMDOBESH

• To
    TOM DOBESH Apr 15, 2011

THIS IS A SCAM

• We
    Wendy Gentry Mar 08, 2011

This National Payment services, Locked Bag 32 Gold Coast MC QLD 9726 Australia co is a scam, I sent 10.00 cash and they keep sending me the samething saying that I have something waiting on my release, Whew i even wrote another check and then i said no i am not going to send another 10.oo especially a check. you never know if they somehow can tap into your account. My spirit said NO don't do it!! My suggestion is DON'T DO IT!!

• Li
    LindaFleita Jan 28, 2011

My husband gets these kind of letters all the time and he wants to send money and all he does is lose, these companys should be out of business.

• Bu
    Bubby's1 Nov 23, 2010

I've received the same letters and it's very tempting but I found out that if you win a lottery or sweepstakes, you should never have to pay a fee. Besides, I never do recall entering this sweepstakes. Why can't the Government catch these scammers so that we don't have these types of temptations.

An Angels Grandaughter Nov 01, 2010

My Grandmother has now passed on and I am living at her old address. She would be 81 years old now. I am willing to bet she has been scammed in the past by these monsters! I tried to locate a phone number to call and complain/scream at these jerks but it seem a telelphone number cant be found. I am heated and wish these people would leave our elderly alone! Aren't there laws that protect elderly from situations such as these?!?!?!

An Angels Grandaughter/Toledo, Ohio

• Bo
    BOB RAD Aug 13, 2010

THIS IS A GRAND SCAM AND THE USA SHOULD KICK SOME BUTT ON THIS ISSUE. I AM 71 YERS OLD AND WILL NOT BE TAKEN IN BY THESE SCAMMERS. PLEASE SOMEONE DO SOMETHING ABOUT THESE PEOPLE PREYING ON SENIOR CITIZENS!

• Li
    linda gray thompson Jul 17, 2010

i have been recieving papers froms stating that if i send a$10.00 payment i would recive a 4000.000.00 in a check and there is no phone number listed and the web site do not is show up when i look up this website is this a spam please reply to [email protected]

linda graythompson.

in milwaukee.wi the letter is surpose to be from global subscription services.
    in : Ashmore, city
    Qld 4214 Australia.

• Ha
    Harriett E. Shaw Jul 03, 2010

I have received several of these offers.& have been tempted
    Is't there a way to stop these people
    I am 89 yrs old.Do they prey on elderly people or everyone??
    Harriett E. Shaw
    [email protected]

ANY BODY Feb 17, 2010

WELL I HERE YOU THIS IS A BUNCH O BULL THAT SOME ONE WOULD ALTHOUGH I RECIEVED THE SAME LETTER AND I ALSO SENT THE TEN DOLLARS REQUIRED AND I GOT SCAMED TO IF YOU GET YOU REWARD ON EARTH YOU SHALL RECIEVE NO REWARD IN HEAVEN TAKE THAT TO THE BANK AND CASH IT