WorkmytaxesPoor customer service

They were ok until I paid them the fee. They showed their true colors after they got the money. There was a mistake in my tax returns and I wanted them to help me with an amendment, and I assured them I'll pay the fee for whatever work they do. However, Sangeetha (owner/manager at workmytaxes) didn't respond to emails like she used to before I paid the fee. When I call their office, they would say they'll get back to me, which would never happen. Overall, they looked like jerks who just worked till they get the money, and after that left the client helpless.

• De
    Deepa100 Jan 21, 2015

This is not true. They are very prompt in their services. I am filing with them since last 8 years and never had any issue. You might have some misunderstanding or it is one off case.

• Ad
    ADCXZ May 05, 2015

I agree that they have the worst customer service. Once the payment is done, they do not listen to any of your concerns. My return forms did have mistakes and they neither accept nor have the patience to listen to customer. You can never expect any response from through email or phone after the payment. I have not got any reply for about a month.

• Wo
    Workmytaxes sufferer Sep 11, 2015

DON'T USE THEM AT ANY COST!!! CHARGED me $150 for filing taxes and now I got audited by IRS and these people are asking money again to file a report. WHAT A SHAME! They need to pay the penalty to IRS for filing my taxes in correctly. Be aware

• Ud
    udb Nov 25, 2015

Absoulety wrong. My work was done very efficiently and in no time without any problems. All the calls were recevied at time. Best tax filling firm i have ever worked with. I recommend this firm for everyone and thank them for their help.
    KEEP IT UP!

• Ri
    Rii Nov 25, 2015

Best filing services since 5 years. I have had no issues with them and am fully satisfied with the services provided. I would definitely recommend them !!!

• Ra
    Raghavendra Rakunde Jan 27, 2016

Poor service provided by Staff. Once after payment you might have to follow up 100 times to resolve your queries. I suggest look for other vendors.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices