WooshSuspended my account after I had made payment arrangement with the accounts department

H

On Sun 13 Feb 2011, I called Wooshed. I confirmed my dob to the operator and then noticed online my address on the bill was incorrect. I told the operator I do not live in Mangere. The customer service operator shouted at me instead of clarifying the spelling on my street address. Then he hung up. Later the manager called, again I confirm my dob. The manager asked if I knew of anyone else who lives at the property. I said that I live with flatmates therefore I do not ask their business. The manager refused to serve due to refusing the information. The manager had breached the privacy act and the confidentiality act. The manager only had the right to ask me questions about me. Then the manager suspends my account. I call back today speak to another manager. Again Woosh.co.nz does not provide any solution. I have every intention to make sure that consumers do not get treated the way I do. Customer Services Operators have to understand that they must at all times abide the legal consumers laws. In this case so many legal acts were broken.

• Dr
    drew20 Sep 20, 2011

we were promised 1 free month 10gb and a phone line was supposed to be 90 a month but ended up as 90 a week, had to join another net provider just to get away from them to find out that we were on an 18 month plan and a fee was to be charged -well it was the first we heard about it -even ed the manger wondered why we were paying so much but didnt do anything about it -there answer was basically the same as you, they do not care -was the most expensive net time ever -i tell everybody our story and people are leaving them hard and fast as they are doing the same to them, i dont reckon they will last with thier way of doing buissness-good luck with yours friend im [email protected]