Woolworths Australia — non-safe storage of eggs.
The Health Dept has published safety guides that eggs MUST be refrigerated in order to avoid poisoning people with salmonella, etcetera. Yet some of Woolworths stores keep eggs on grocery shelves and not in their refrigerated sections. One example is Strathfield store, NSW, 2135. We request that eggs be refrigerated at all times. This is the only supermarket in Strathfield and elderly people who cannot drive and can barely walk must go out of their way to shop in other suburbs because they do not trust eggs that are not refrigerated.
Updated by S San · Nov 11, 2019
Refrigeration of eggs is compulsory.
More Woolworths Australia Complaints & Reviews
- Woolworths - poor policy 
- Woolworths - bad attitude 
- Woolworths - poor quality of women's clothing and underwear 
- Woolworths - customer service and pricing policy
- Woolworths Australia - ruffie rustic foods product copy of email sent to company 
- Woolworths - racist behaviour of employee at checkout counter
- Woolworths Australia - customer service
- Woolworths - total waste of time and effort
- Woolworths Australia - home delivery service
- Woolworths - credit and handy cards declined