Woodings Professional Car CareCar Detailing

D

Please do not take your car to here to get cleaned or detailed. Ed Wooding, the owner of this establishment does not care about giving you what you pay for or treating you as a valued customer. He only cares about treating your like a ### and somehow trying to prove to you that he knows infinitely more than you. I got my car (supposedly) cleaned, buffed, and waxed but the car was not done on time and was not done properly. I had to listen to a song and dance about how it was my fault.

• Df
    DFH2011 Feb 16, 2011

How in the world could he blame YOU for him not having it finished efficiently on time? I ask because I heard positive feedback from someone else (although it did take him 3 days to get the job done) who reported her car was great after he was finished. I was thinking about taking my car there. : { Now I'm not sure! Thanks.