Woodforest National Bankhuman resources

The work environment is hostile and unprofessional. Some of the employees sold fee refunds, had sexual relationships with customers that they help, and stole from the bank. It amazes me that management did nothing about it and they have favorites. It is pointless to call HR because they are located in Texas and are aware of some things that happened and they did nothing. Integrity does not exist at that location and I am surprised that there have not been any fights considering all the profanity and cruel things that some of the employees say and do. While the bank charges absurd fees if you are cool with the employees or give them tips you will never have to pay any.

RESOLVED

• Woodforest Customer Service Feb 15, 2013

Woodforest is disappointed to hear the complaints as listed in your post. While it is our ultimate intent to make sure our customers are provided the best in service, we also strive to do the same internally with our employees. As such, we would love the chance to discuss with you any and all concerns, whether or not included in the post. We sincerely want to address all concerns that you may have. Please feel free to contact the Woodforest Human Resources Department at [protected] or via email at [protected]@Woodforest.com. We look forward to hearing from you.

• Za
    zanetta johnson Apr 19, 2016

I am providing my resume, I could help your business grow

• Js
    JScherer Jan 23, 2017

I Could not have said it better. Very unprofessional, I contacted HR after i had been harassed by another employee for 5 months. They did call me and email me and said that the matter had been resolved. I ask for a return call from hr to see how it was handled and never received a call back. I then received a call from the DM which just made matters worse so i quit. This was the most unprofessional atmosphere i have ever worked in. The asst. manager whom harassed me wore flip flops to work almost everyday in the summer, never dressed appropiately, also was very negative and did not help if she did not like you. I had no training to speak of, very disappointed with HR, I am 51 years old, and i have worked in many places, this was the worst experience of my life as far as employment!!! Julie Scherer

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices