Windows 7 UltimateWindows 7 scam

D

This is a complaint similar to the one posted by Trond. I purchased a copy of Windows 7 Ultimate from this vendor about 6 months ago. The product key they gave me was working fine until recently; I started getting notifications indicating that my copy of Windows was not genuine. I tried contacting the company through the email they used for the original transaction (thomas.[protected]@gmail.com), but got no answer. This has lead me to think that this vendor gives out the same key to multiple customers and/or is not an authorized Windows vendor.

• Tr
    Trond Dec 01, 2011

The Windows 7 tells me it is not "genuine", but it installed as if it was, without any problems. When I complained to SoftwareIQ.net about it they set me a product key, that I entered but that changed nothing and Windows 7 still tells me it is not "genuine"

• Da
    DarielAB May 23, 2012

The company called SoftwareIQ no longer seems to exist. The website indicated is for SGTwholesale and they don't sell Windows OS any longer.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices