White Nights Siberian CatteryDishonest practice

P

I decided to purchase a kitten from this breeder. After we arranged all the details, the breeder asked me to send her a check or money order as deposit. Two days later, I contacted the breeder to inform her that a check had been sent out. To my surprise, she sold the kitten to another client behind my back. I end up had to go to the bank and paid $20 fee to stop the check. To anyone looking to purchase a kitten from this breeder, think twice before sending her your hard earned money. She is not someone you can trust.